2020 headliners

jj200

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I know we’ve been reliably informed that we won’t hear anything about the headliners until after new year but could someone down in Somerset just have a wee look in the oxfam shop windows just in case!?

Nothing in Frome Oxfam.....a very reliable source has however told me that Swifty was seen last week in the local shop in his village in Worcestershire...so a Pyramid headline slot must be a definite ?

22 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

he was paedophile'd by Cher IIRC, so it's all her fault.

(seriously, she was his dad's friend/girlfriend, and fucked him when he was 13, also from his autobiography)

I believe the fucking part was a mistranslation from an interview on Italian tv. In the book he just said he peeked on her while she was undressing.

Just now, parsonjack said:

Nothing in Frome Oxfam.....a very reliable source has however told me that Swifty was seen last week in the local shop in his village in Worcestershire...so a Pyramid headline slot must be a definite ?

crumbs ... this is going to send the forum into meltdown ... :) .... youve got form for headliner announcements  :) and dodgy jokes by the looks of it 

Anyway, those French Macca dates haven’t been officially confirmed yet, but according to a poster on Maccaboard, the Lille date on 23rd May was announced on a French national radio station today. I’d say it’s looking more promising for 2020 than for 2019. This time last year we were aware he was touring the US before and after Glasto, but praying for the hole not to be filled in with further US dates. 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Children In Need tonight ... I think that sums up this thread at the moment ..... Give us a bloody announcement please Emily ... perhaps I should tweet her ...

I’ve just donated by text on one condition, that Mrs C lets me watch my glasto collection on my sky planner and she can watch Children in need on the other telly. Currently watching FFS, Sparks and Frank Ferdinand in the JP from 2015! Oh, and a few coronas and a pipe of Pringles! 

This living room ain’t big enough for the both of us! 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’ve just donated by text on one condition, that Mrs C lets me watch my glasto collection on my sky planner and she can watch Children in need on the other telly. Currently watching FFS, Sparks and Frank Ferdinand in the JP from 2015! Oh, and a few coronas and a pipe of Pringles! 

one of the bonuses of singleness ... full remote control access :) 

27 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Anyway, those French Macca dates haven’t been officially confirmed yet, but according to a poster on Maccaboard, the Lille date on 23rd May was announced on a French national radio station today. I’d say it’s looking more promising for 2020 than for 2019. This time last year we were aware he was touring the US before and after Glasto, but praying for the hole not to be filled in with further US dates. 

Wonder what else he's doing? Only rumours for the French dates so far but I imagine he's doing more than that. Interesting to see if there's any EU festivals. 

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

one of the bonuses of singleness ... full remote control access :) 

Glasto takes precedence! Moved on from sparks, just watched the English national ballet from 2014 now onto an interesting clip about the recycling centre. FKAtwigs 2015 next then back to Metallica . Really mixing it up. 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Ih, and a few coronas and a pipe of Pringles! 

How everyone else has let this go is beyond me but.... I’m sorry? A PIPE of Pringles?! Don’t know if I’m confused or impressed.

Edited by DareToDibble
  • Like 1