2020 headliners

jj200

44 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Justin Timberlake is apparently headlining Pinkpop the week before Glastonbury. I reckon he's a much better fit for BST and I don't think they'd book him and Taylor Swift to headline in the same year but another name to consider.

But he offered to play for free and Glastonbury said no!

2 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

headlining festivals in Europe, and every time they do festivals in Europe, it's headlining the same festivals that your Coldplays, Foo Fighters etc. headline, yet apparently people think they couldn't possibly headline Glastonbury these days.

They’re shite though mate. Nobody is saying they aren’t big. They’re just totally irrelevant except to bros with 7/8th length shorts on.

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

so we can rule out anything today then :) I believe someone might have once or twice said .... there is no pattern :) 

I know we’ve been reliably informed that we won’t hear anything about the headliners until after new year but could someone down in Somerset just have a wee look in the oxfam shop windows just in case!?

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

so we can rule out anything today then :) I believe someone might have once or twice said .... there is no pattern :) 

Saw this then two minutes later had an facebook notification saying Glastonbury had a new post on their page. 

It was a voter registration reminder, which is great! ....  but allllssoooo..... would have preferred an announcement.

10 minutes ago, Bisque said:

Isn’t Anthony Kiedis a paedophile?

Technically no, as underage girls haven't been an ongoing "thing". Paedophilia is when that remains your consistent category of sexual attraction. 

Statutory rape / child sex offence though.....well that's different.