2020 headliners

jj200

2 hours ago, Robofish said:

Macca no longer a rumour? What did I miss?

Not a huge amount, somebody had said they knew a roadie who knew Paul was booked but Emily said the 2 who are booked haven't played before so that particular info was duff. I still think there are enough murmurings to say he's rumoured to be the 3rd act just nothing concrete which is the same for most acts listed as just (R) so don't give up hope.

3 hours ago, mcshed said:

Not a huge amount, somebody had said they knew a roadie who knew Paul was booked but Emily said the 2 who are booked haven't played before so that particular info was duff. I still think there are enough murmurings to say he's rumoured to be the 3rd act just nothing concrete which is the same for most acts listed as just (R) so don't give up hope.

Ah I see. I thought we’d all settled on Taylor, Kendrick and Macca. Thus satisfying the Emily statement. Not that it matters, as I rarely leave the Park ?

10 hours ago, priest17 said:

I used to be a massive advocate for hip-hop with massive bands, I remember seeing Snoop in 2010 and being really impressed by the band, I watched that set back recently though and it does my head in a bit now. I'm there for Snoop not a session drummer showing off. I can see both sides of the coin though. 

I wish I'd seen Kendrick when he did any of the TPAB shows with a band, I don't really need any of his other stuff with it though and thought he nailed it on his last tour.

This is incredible though

I can't remember what my original point was, I spent ages looking for a different video but couldn't find it.

Saw Kendrick twice, this was the first time, band and a DJ it was amazing:

Jaysis lads, yer moaning about Lizzo not having a live band. Have you seen the gig prices and venues she's currently touring. You're comparing headine gigs. Trust me, the bitch is coming back flutes and whistles next tour and she's gonna smash it. 

Now stop pissing on me chips cos got tickets for Monday and really excited. 

5 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Jaysis lads, yer moaning about Lizzo not having a live band. Have you seen the gig prices and venues she's currently touring. You're comparing headine gigs. Trust me, the bitch is coming back flutes and whistles next tour and she's gonna smash it. 

Stay excited. Brixton was brilliant, the crowd were brilliant and she is a star.

(But next time, when I have to pay silly money to see her at The Enormodome I want a band as well.)

6 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Pissing on your Taytos ?

8 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

I'm happy to not know or understand what any of this means.

James Arthur started a twitter fight and is claiming he’s one of the most successful artists in the world.

Also the point I’m making is Glasto probably don’t want to book him because he’s aggressive and his music is shite.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

James Arthur started a twitter fight and is claiming he’s one of the most successful artists in the world.

Also the point I’m making is Glasto probably don’t want to book him because he’s aggressive and his music is shite.

Ah, I see.  Thank you Matt, much obliged.  

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

My sister's boyfriend used to be friends with James Arthur, kinda. Not super close or anything, but they've been on nights out, to house parties etc with them. I recall him telling some story about James being on a load of pills one night and falling into a pile of cow shit 

is that enough to make him a strong rumour ?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

He didn't say that. He said he has the 12th most-streamed song of all time on Spotify, and surprisingly he does.

Not having a go at you really but nobody cares about the clown so there's no need for the updates. Him being anti-Glastonbury doesn't mean we have to be anti-him like Stans - I prefer to go on not giving a toss about him.

• Upvote 7