2020 headliners

jj200

5 hours ago, jparx said:

I'm having a wobble with Taylor. Feel like she's just gonna plonk a UK date on the Sunday of Glastonbury. She must surely be doing a separate UK show and it's hard to see where that fits in. Could always be before the currently announced shows, 13/14th perhaps, but I dunno...suddenly doubting it. 

Someone convince me again!

Surely more likely would be a BST headline show instead of slipping one in on the Sunday of Glasto. There’s a gap on her events page after 9th July and BST this year ran 5-14th July.

Just now, Jack The Stripper said:

Surely more likely would be a BST headline show instead of slipping one in on the Sunday of Glasto. There’s a gap on her events page after 9th July and BST this year ran 5-14th July.

She's playing Mad Cool festival that weekend though which will narrow the gap significantly depending on which day she plays. It's not impossible she could do both that and BST, but it's quite unlikely.

1 minute ago, Jack The Stripper said:

Taylor is doing Mad Cool that weekend. The date has been put as the 8th, but it’ll be the 11th, the Saturday. BST seems out of the equation.

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

That's a good point! I actually like that venue. What was the last significant gig held there?

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

I think it was Foos?

They had the EDC festival there the year after if that counts. I think bands just tend to use the stadium if they're playing in MK now, probably saves a lot of money.

6 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

About to shake this thread up but I have been drinking all night so could be talking bollocks. 

How about Meat Loaf? ?

If I remember his voice has gone and doesn’t sing anymore. Also has other health issues. Would have been a great secret set a few decades ago!

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

Re: Kendrick

Saw him at Fuji Rock 2018 in the middle of a really 'orrible typhoon and he fuckin' smashed it. 

Not even remotely my cup of tea but he can really hold a crowd, he's got the tunes and the presence. 

Him and Taylor and a crusty old fucker to keep us old folk happy, job's a good 'un.

1 hour ago, Badlands said:

Old Firm patter is even worse than the Liverpool/Man Utd crack on here. 

Gonna be a long couple of months.

I’m an avid follower of one of the old firm but must admit one of the great joys of coming on here is to get away from football patter!  Come on Glastonbury, feed the e festers at least a few crumbs pre Christmas.