2020 headliners

jj200

If Rage Against The Machine were available for G50 it would be a huge error not to book them. Personally I can't think of a better fit and a more relevant headline act to celebrate the festival's 50th anniversary.

Quite simply the most ferocious, powerful and exciting live act I've ever seen and one of the few headline-sized acts around with a pertinent message for these troubled times. The world and the Pyramid needs this band.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

If Rage Against The Machine were available for G50 it would be a huge error not to book them. Personally I can't think of a better fit and a more relevant headline act to celebrate the festival's 50th anniversary.

Quite simply the most ferocious, powerful and exciting live act I've ever seen and one of the few headline-sized acts around with a pertinent message for these troubled times. The world and the Pyramid needs this band.

Rage Against The Machine - Taylor - Kendrick would be huge. 

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Rage against the machine on the other stage then PLEASE.

Absolutely live changing bookings in the pipeline this year! 

You post a lot of hyperbole on here but if Rage got booked it would genuinely change my life.

No way it'll happen though is there?

6 minutes ago, priest17 said:

You post a lot of hyperbole on here but if Rage got booked it would genuinely change my life.

No way it'll happen though is there?

All hyperbole goes out the window when rage, Kendrick and Taylor could be in the mix for Glastonbury.

Its almost too good. I feel like what’s the point in going to a festival again after a lineup like that.

Might as well chuck Radiohead in and I’l retire early.

35 minutes ago, richarddep said:

Queens of the Stone Age followed by RATM at Reading 2008 hands down the best gig I've ever been at.

Please happen again.

One of the best sub-headliner combinations of all time. My 17 year old self loved every minute of it, whilst also fearing for my life at several points. The crowd crush in QOTSA was a tiny bit terrifying.

Just now, zero000 said:

One of the best sub-headliner combinations of all time. My 17 year old self loved every minute of it, whilst also fearing for my life at several points. The crowd crush in QOTSA was a tiny bit terrifying.

Yep - my mouth genuinely just tasted like salt I was so dehydrated.

So, so good though.