2020 headliners

jj200

On 10/30/2019 at 11:34 PM, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

BUNHEADS UNITE! If Kim Petras is in Europe for Prima then she's in the frame for Glastonbury. Get her on the Park, she's the future.

In related news I'm the bus home from Charli XCX and she was fucking amazing. She's already blown up that little Silver Hayes stage I don't know the name of, John Peado, and the Other. It's TIME for her to be on the Pyramid, she will kill it dead.

Love Kim Petras, but Dr Luke though :/ Wonder if that is going to stunt her career growth...

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

was it "haven't played" or "haven't played the Pyramid" or "haven't headlined"? It doesn't seem to be clear from what was reported.

"But you know the rest of the stuff is really great and for us, it’s amazing after kind of 50 years to be able to almost pick and kind of choose who you want and who – and in a way interestingly actually the two that we’ve booked have not done the festival before and I don’t know if now that creates…I hope now you don’t narrow it down and guess!"

Seems unambiguous there, unless NME have fabricated the quote!

Edited by thrillhouse188

6 minutes ago, thrillhouse188 said:

"But you know the rest of the stuff is really great and for us, it’s amazing after kind of 50 years to be able to almost pick and kind of choose who you want and who – and in a way interestingly actually the two that we’ve booked have not done the festival before and I don’t know if now that creates…I hope now you don’t narrow it down and guess!"

Seems unambiguous there, unless NME have fabricated the quote!

which is always a possibility.

It defo seems that some have freeworded it, cos that doesn't tie up with two other versions I've seen.

1 minute ago, Festival Liam said:

Also, the absolute state of people wondering if Madonna can't headline because of a dud performance at Eurovision.

I reckon that has a decent chance of having put Emily off. It's not like Madge's shows for the last 10+ years have been raved about either.

Madge at Glastonbury would be a good thing for Madge much more than it would Glastonbury ... then again, maybe it wouldn't be good for Madge. People would see what she's like, again. :P 

5 minutes ago, jparx said:

What's the list of acts who are active next year, roughly headliner level and have never played the festival before? Can't imagine it's very long

Taylor

Kenny (atleast rumoured to be active)

Aerosmith

Strokes

Pearl Jam

21P??????

Do we think 21P could do it?