2020 headliners

jj200

11 minutes ago, AngryLama said:

I also have a link who works with Macca who has said the same. My interpretation was that Madonna is doing a short special appearance as a celebration of her music. A super bowlesk melody/mashup. Massive promo for her I guess! She tends not to sing live so the festivals are likely not super keen as a headliner for that reason, maybe? Don’t shoot the messenger.

Everyone’s coming out with Information now. So what’s he apparently said? 

5 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Wish some of these rumours were from long time posters not brand new accounts.

?‍♂️ 

Creating an efestivals account has always been on my to do list. Just ticking boxes 

14 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Everyone’s coming out with Information now. So what’s he apparently said? 

I was told Macca and Taylor booked for sat/sun with Kendrick on Friday then unspecified day for Madonna’s performance 

9 minutes ago, morph100 said:

I don’t really know how I’d verify my info or convince you that that’s what’s I’ve been told ?‍♂️ ??

For what it’s worth I’m Only here for the hype and excitement, not to name drop connections or get anyone into a a situation that could jeopardise their reputation or whatever. I don’t work in the industry so I don’t know how serious it is considered. But I have family and friends that do. it doesn’t really matter who headlines or who knows who or who was right it’s just a bit of fun! 

2 minutes ago, AngryLama said:

I don’t really know how I’d verify my info or convince you that that’s what’s I’ve been told ?‍♂️ ??

For what it’s worth I’m Only here for the hype and excitement, not to name drop connections or get anyone into a a situation that could jeopardise their reputation or whatever. I don’t work in the industry so I don’t know how serious it is considered. But I have family and friends that do. it doesn’t really matter who headlines or who knows who or who was right it’s just a bit of fun! 

Don't fret yourself pal.  Lots of bollix turns up on here from old and new.  Yours might be, might not :D

Edited by Quark
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Well now is probably a good time to mention that I'm actually friends with one of Madonna's Footstool men (its that thing where you use a human as a footstool) and he said she WAS plotting to kill Taylor Swift and take over her full headline spot, but unfortunately the money just isnt good enough.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MetaKate said:

Well now is probably a good time to mention that I'm actually friends with one of Madonna's Footstool men (its that thing where you use a human as a footstool) and he said she WAS plotting to kill Taylor Swift and take over her full headline spot, but unfortunately the money just isnt good enough.

I reckon Madonna could scrap as well.