2020 headliners

jj200

5 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

It really is, no better place on Earth to watch live music.

I base my nightly decisions on what’s on and what I fancy, if that means three nights of Pymild then bring it on.

FWIW I’m 100% at Kendrick & Macca. Likelihood of Swift about 20% depending on what’s on elsewhere.

I'd love three Pyramid headliners I really wanted to see. Didn't see any in 2016, underwhelmed by The Who in '15 and only the Stones in '13. Wasn't going to watch any this year until about 5pm on the Sunday when it became apparent I was going to Janelle on my own. Went to The Cure as a very casual fan and that gig was a life changer. So yeah, more Pyramid please!

(I won't be at Swift, mind you)

2 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Just had a thought...

If we're getting Kendrick and Swift...Does this mean we might get them doing Bad Blood together? 

Can’t rule anything out. If Kendrick is playing in the middle of a festival run I doubt he’ll be on site long enough. 

I reckon Kendrick will be the type to fly in for his set then fly out.

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Can’t rule anything out. If Kendrick is playing in the middle of a festival run I doubt he’ll be on site long enough. 

I reckon Kendrick will be the type to fly in for his set then fly out.

Yeah I have a feeling he'll be on the Friday and then maybe somewhere else on the Saturday if it was to happen. Dreams though. 

1 hour ago, mcshed said:

Boooo!

I'd go see Kendrick, I've no interest in The 1975 saw them in William's Green Thursday 2014 (15?) and they where pretty forgettable. I'd love to see McCartney but have no real interest in Elton. This proposed swap is utter rubbish.

Fair enough - but you might find judging a 1975 performance from 5 years ago with one album behind them to be unrepresentative of were they are at now.  They really are on another level now.

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Sorry mate I don't understand this reference, I'm sure it's very good though.

Cage does some outstanding roles and then loads of shitty straight to DVD movies to keep bread on the table.

I imagine Kendrick doesn't even remember the lines for some of these features, they're that phoned-in. Still a God though. ?

1 hour ago, chazwwe said:

Just had a thought...

If we're getting Kendrick and Swift...Does this mean we might get them doing Bad Blood together? 

56 minutes ago, jparx said:

Kendrick is the best but his effort on Bad Blood is weak and phoned in tbh. 

Just found out there is a 2nd version of bad blood by reading this. 

Mind blown.

I like Beyonce and Lady Gaga a lot more than T Swift, but I think I would prefer Swifty to play because I feel like she'd put on a better show.

Taylor/Kendrick/Macca would be so epic. I'd definitely be at Pyramid all three nights unless one of my personal all time faveourites was elsewhere. I'd struggle to miss Santana if he was confirmed for Other.

Sorry to bring up the horse band again, but I legitimately had never heard of them before these forums. I gave them a bit of a listen but I don't think they're my thing. I listen to the radio (several varied stations) on the daily commute, and it seems like they're not played commercially in New Zealand? I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. I'd be happy if they headlined because it meant I could go and enjoy another stage.