2020 headliners

jj200

15 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Blink 182's live act consists of them lighting each other's farts for an hour whilst Nellie the Elephant by the Toy Dolls plays over the PA.

Still be more entertaining than Foals :ninja:

Footnote: I like Blink, but jokes innit

Edited by Quark

5 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

There isn't a more overrated act than Daft Punk, either. 

The beauty is you are probably right. Now they are just a gimmick type act living off their past. 

Unfortunately they produced 'Homework'. To this day is one of the best debut electronic albums ever. 

10 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Sorry, I'm not having Daft Punk as overrated. Homework and Discovery earnt them their place. The reviews from Alive 2007 were glowing (and the album is unbelievable) and that came before the Get Lucky phase. 

Alive 2007 is my favourite set of all time. By then though they had done their graft and they should have left it at that imo. 

Get Lucky was the bait that had everyone hooked. RAM didn't seem to follow

Daft Punk aren’t overrated, they are overhyped.

They made great music and I’m sure some of the past tours were great - but the hype has turned them into a bit of a meme. The reason they are as big as they are right now is because you can’t see them live.

Not touring RAM was very annoying. I imagine they’l make a proper comeback at some point - but when they do a live show again it will be carnage. They surely have to headline Coachella at some point right?

Edited by Matt42
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2