2020 headliners

jj200

8 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

So what Aerosmith songs to people know? I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing... Err, Eminem? Like My Love Pump. Stonehenge... Reckon that's it. I'd prefer Greek beak freak & the lads really.

Walk this way, love in an elavator, Crazy, livin on the edge, sweet emotion. I'd guess they would all be pretty well known on top of Dream on & Miss a thing

35 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

So what Aerosmith songs to people know? I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing... Err, Eminem? Like My Love Pump. Stonehenge... Reckon that's it. I'd prefer Greek beak freak & the lads really.

Don’t like to be pedantic but being an ex teacher can I point out a spelling error?  The song title is actually lick my love pump. 

42 minutes ago, Col!n said:

As I said, I don’t fully believe it either and not suggesting anyone should - I took it with a pinch of salt. But I was told about it before Aerosmith were mentioned on here and doesn’t seem to be have been other rumours of them which is why I found it interesting and worth posting about. I don’t check the betting odds regularly so not sure how long they’ve been at the top for, if they’ve been favourites for a while then maybe someone just read the top names off there. I’m still praying for Elton personally.

You may be on to something then and it’s a pretty interesting revelation if true, but even for a year at Glastonbury that should be incredible... those are some BIG names. Fair play if they’ve managed to get Aerosmith to play anywhere other than headliner though. Not my first choice but you can’t deny that it lives up massively to Emily’s talk of a bigger rock act.

Just now, dentalplan said:

Hot For Teacher

Before this descends into depravity can I point out the importance of spelling and accuracy in any written submission. That song was intrinsic to one of musics greatest films. The difference being liking and licking is quite substantial especially when referring to a love pump. 

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Hot For Teacher

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Before this descends into depravity can I point out the importance of spelling and accuracy in any written submission. That song was intrinsic to one of musics greatest films. The difference being liking and licking is quite substantial especially when referring to a love pump. 

I have always had respect for @Ayrshire Chris primarily for his dedication to such a long distance love affair (visiting the site when a festival isnt happening is a step to far for a mere Englishman) but also for his fine recommendation of Aurora..

I am sadly rethinking that after all this love pump talk...

2 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

I have always had respect for @Ayrshire Chris primarily for his dedication to such a long distance love affair (visiting the site when a festival isnt happening is a step to far for a mere Englishman) but also for his fine recommendation of Aurora..

I think people should be forgiven for momentary lapses :) 

1 minute ago, BlueDaze said:

TOO i meant TOO.... !!

shit..sorry @Ayrshire Chris

7 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

My apologies if I have upset the sensitive souls of efesters but folk just cross a red line when they get Spinal Tap wrong. Alan Partridge hated people getting James Bond wrong , with me it’s Spinal Tap. 

Aerosmith were excellent at Download 2017. Despite them being old they still sound great live. They’ve got so many massive songs too that’d it’d be a great headline set. I can’t see them doing anything less than headlining, though? 

Edited by Andre91