2020 headliners

jj200

Nothing about Macca in that post though, Aerosmith could be headlining, Michael may love Aerosmith and after they didnt get the Mac, they may have wanted to get him Aerosmith. Last festival he is doing and all supposedly. 

Kendrick Lamar

Aerosmith

Taylor Swift

EDIT: Then again they are the three favourites on Sky Bet, the source could have presumed on that.

Edited by RarerThanDandyB

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Just can’t see Aerosmith being booked to headline. Don’t know why.

I’ve been wrong many times before though!

The duet with Macca would seem very feasible if Neils information didnt conflict with him playing. Who knows at this point.

It would be a proper curveball headliner. They absolutely are a headline act though, no denying that. Just never thought of them in a Glastonbury context. But hey, if this rumour turns out to have some credibility behind it then Aerosmith might be the front runners!

1 minute ago, jparx said:

It would be a proper curveball headliner. They absolutely are a headline act though, no denying that. Just never thought of them in a Glastonbury context. But hey, if this rumour turns out to have some credibility behind it then Aerosmith might be the front runners!

and Kendrick

and Tay Sway

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Genuinely don't know what to do with this Aerosmith business.

Would I go see them? Yes.

Would it probably fucking suck? Also yes.

Go, expecting the worst. 

The worst you'll get is expectations which are met. If it's half decent, its a win

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Would it probably fucking suck? Also yes.

Eurgh they would probably be dreadful but I really want them to play, ideally not as a headliner.

I can take them in a rock/sub slot where I’m a couple of drinks down just for a singalong before I go and see something a bit more ‘chinstrokey’.

I will drop efests a PM - not sure if it qualifies to make Aerosmith an official rumour on here as it’s through someone else. Also wouldn’t say it’s a solid source which is why I originally didn’t believe it but now that their odds have gone up I thought I should mention it. Could definitely be bullshit though. 

I must stress that Aerosmith into Paul is purely speculation from me because I find them an odd headliner, and perhaps it’s a bit of a reach. The names I was given didn’t include any mention of Paul at all so actually more suggests Aerosmith are headlining.

Hmm this ‘info’ reads to me as somebody reading the last few pages of the forum and piecing some of the more exciting bits together in to a legitimate rumour. Maybe there’s something to it, and Aerosmith would definitely fit in to the big rock slot thing, but just seems quite odd and, as has been said, all too good to be true.

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Hmm this ‘info’ reads to me as somebody reading the last few pages of the forum and piecing some of the more exciting bits together in to a legitimate rumour. Maybe there’s something to it, and Aerosmith would definitely fit in to the big rock slot thing, but just seems quite odd and, as has been said, all too good to be true.

He said he heard it before Aerosmith were even mentioned on here tho

22 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

As I said, I don’t fully believe it either and not suggesting anyone should - I took it with a pinch of salt. But I was told about it before Aerosmith were mentioned on here and doesn’t seem to be have been other rumours of them which is why I found it interesting and worth posting about. I don’t check the betting odds regularly so not sure how long they’ve been at the top for, if they’ve been favourites for a while then maybe someone just read the top names off there. I’m still praying for Elton personally.