2020 headliners

jj200

As a major *horse named band* advocate (trying not to mention them here anymore), it’s hard to argue that Aerosmith wouldn’t be a more exciting booking.. and that’s in regards to other names being chucked about too.

Would obviously love to see them third down, just for the pissed up ramblings in the crowd about how I can’t believe Glasto got them for that slot. 

4 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

As a major *horse named band* advocate (trying not to mention them here anymore), it’s hard to argue that Aerosmith wouldn’t be a more exciting booking.. and that’s in regards to other names being chucked about too.

Would obviously love to see them third down, just for the pissed up ramblings in the crowd about how I can’t believe Glasto got them for that slot. 

Are Band Of Horses big enough to headline?

3 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Would obviously love to see them third down, just for the pissed up ramblings in the crowd about how I can’t believe Glasto got them for that 

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

Mr Ed Sheeran?

I was thinking wild stallions personally 

1 hour ago, StevieGed said:

Is there a reason behind all the Tay Swift love / Ed Sheeran stick within efests? I’d say they’re pretty much a replica of each other, Male to Female (not assuming genders/pronouns).

Taylor is just a lot better, there's no equivalency between the two. They're both popular and make pop and are active at a similar time, but that doesn't make them interchange. It's not something exclusive to here, Taylor's music usually reviews much better than Ed's in the press.