2020 headliners

jj200

13 minutes ago, Quark said:

Where's the whole Columbian marching powder thing with Yannis come from anyhoo? Sure it's in here somewhere but there's a LOT of shit to wade through to find it

Not sure about what other people have said on the matter but I met him a good ten years back and he was definitely deep in south america, that was a long time ago mind but people don't really change, I know I haven't.

8 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

When I was at uni at Southampton during the Total life forever tour (fuck that makes me feel old), I know somebody who met Yannis back stage... Yannis asked him if he had any weed. Therefore I believe he’s clean of coke ?

Asking did anyone have any ganja means he’s off the Charlie? 

8 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

When I was at uni at Southampton during the Total life forever tour (fuck that makes me feel old), I know somebody who met Yannis back stage... Yannis asked him if he had any weed. Therefore I believe he’s clean of coke ?

Did they not think to ask him if they were headlining glastonbury in twenty nineteen?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

I assume they played Guildhall? I started UoS in 2012, missed the Holy Fire gig there and they haven't returned since ☹️ (yes, I'm still here unfortunately!)

1 hour ago, ModBoy said:

Any reason why Foals announced a tour for 2020 and what cities they will be playing...but no dates? What dates roughly would have to be announced to make us think they will be at Glastonbury, or does it not really matter as if they don't headline are we pretty sure they will still be there as possibly The Other Stage headliner? As some people have suggested...

don't think it matters, but i'm fairly sure it was referred to as a spring tour, or march/april or something like that. I have it in my head it's a few months before festival season anyway. presume they'll announce when new album pt2 comes out.

Just now, thrillhouse188 said:

I assume they played Guildhall? I started UoS in 2012, missed the Holy Fire gig there and they haven't returned since ☹️ (yes, I'm still here unfortunately!)

Yeah Guildhall. I finished UoS in 2013 and missed both due to work.

1 minute ago, priest17 said:

Did they not think to ask him if they were headlining glastonbury in twenty nineteen?

He said if Fleetwood Mac weren’t booked to play they were going to take their spot.

2 minutes ago, lukethekid said:

Asking did anyone have any ganja means he’s off the Charlie? 

I like to believe he wasn’t completely off the rails. I was joking, I imagine he was taking whatever was put in his mouth; a pill, a nipple, bit of fried halloumi.

1 hour ago, ModBoy said:

Any reason why Foals announced a tour for 2020 and what cities they will be playing...but no dates? What dates roughly would have to be announced to make us think they will be at Glastonbury, or does it not really matter as if they don't headline are we pretty sure they will still be there as possibly The Other Stage headliner? As some people have suggested...

Their dates are in April and May