2020 headliners

jj200

41 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Hard to please...

I feel the same, would only be going to see one of those as a novelty, Taylor because she is massive and it would be a great signing if not my thing and Macca because of who he is. If it’s not FM and Elton doesn’t play I expect it will be a second straight festival without a headliner for me as well. (Bruce and the AMs would also be great for me but I don’t see it) 

Speaking from a purely selfish level, as someone without a ticket, all of these suit me fine.  Would probably go along to Bruce or Elton but have seen them both so wouldn't be entirely gutted to miss them (though would buy tickets again to see Bruce in a heartbeat).  Wouldn't bother about 1975 or Taylor.  Would like to see Macca though.  But am thoroughly ashamed to say that I am pleased I won't be missing Fleetwood Mac if all my attempts to get there fail. 

I know.  I'm sorry.  I am trying hard to not be a bitter loser and be gracious but this is as close as I can get at the moment.

I’m not actually sure Reg would be too demanding on a fee. He’s in the middle of a 300 date world tour that’s sold out every night, his stock is currently the highest it’s been in years and my suspicion is that if he wants to do GF it’s  to tick it off as part of his farewell tour. I can’t see a fee being that big a deal to him.

Kendrick seems more likely to be the one haggling.

49 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

Got a film due out as well. Wonder if hes touring outside the US

Guy I know who worked all of the gigs they held at Anfield this year said that Springsteen was top of their list for 2020 so I imagine he’s planning to be over here during summer/Glastonbury time. I’d be very happy with that result. 

12 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Guy I know who worked all of the gigs they held at Anfield this year said that Springsteen was top of their list for 2020 so I imagine he’s planning to be over here during summer/Glastonbury time. I’d be very happy with that result. 

A friend of mine who works for a ticketing company told me as well that Bruce is playing all over Europe next summer. That’s all I know.