2020 headliners

jj200

38 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

Totally bonkers in here today, Neil dropped an "information" grenade and left us all to it. 

Chaos has followed. 

So much has happened that I can't find his post to know what the "info" was!!!! And now there are so many names flying about it's impossible to work out.... Was the info on Led Zep???

1 minute ago, Sasperella said:

So much has happened that I can't find his post to know what the "info" was!!!! And now there are so many names flying about it's impossible to work out.... Was the info on Led Zep???

I think it was someone Neil knows who has previously supplied good info said LZ, FM were headlining but said even the guy thought it was ridiculous.

Then madness ensued.

44 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Led Zeppelin not as popular as Kylie....? My word...

You seem to be struggling to distinguish things here.

Are Led Zeppelin, on account of the satanic-worshipping neckbeards who idolise them for absolutely no apparent reason, more popular than Kylie overall? Possibly.

Are the above fans the ones getting Glastonbury tickets? Not really. Glastonbury isn't really their thing and, besides, the WiFi in their parents' basement is notoriously patchy.

So, overall, if Kylie and LZ were both playing on the Pyramid Stage on consecutive days, I would bank on Kylie drawing a bigger crowd. She'd certainly have a much wider demographic than LZ would.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Neil got an e-mail ages ago from someone that's been right in the past saying these big names were playing, only told us about it yesterday coz it seemed silly.

Then there was a fairly standard ahah there's no way Led Zep are playing.

And then people were like ahah why are we talking about Led Zep?

And then people were like wait we're talking about Led Zep?

And then a bunch of people came in and said I go away for 5 mins and suddenly we're talking about Led Zep?!

And now we're at a point where people seem to genuinely think Led Zep aren't one of the biggest rock bands of all time and that people.