2020 headliners

jj200

6 minutes ago, jparx said:

The 1975 are an act I both totally get, and completely don't understand at the same time. Either way, their show looks ace and they absolutely should headline next year IMO.

It really is!

In the last 12 months I've dragged my fella to see them 4 times. The first time he was actually dragged but he completely loved it and has wanted to come after that!

I know a lot of folk on here don't really like them, but everyone likes different things :) and we're all going to the best place in the world so it doesn't really matter in the end :D 

47 minutes ago, Honeybane said:

how come Prince didn't end up doing it Neil? Was it health related?

I don't know all the ins and outs and it's all a bit confused where i'm sat - tho it's possibly as-confused where Emily & co are sat.

I don't think it was health related.

I think a big part of it is that he didn't have a manager as a such, but instead lots of people around him that claimed to be able to do deals but couldn't necessarily deliver.

Add-in some paranoia by Prince about how he thought his name was being used to sell tickets over a number of years for an event he knew absolutely nothing about*, and I reckon there's probably the ingredients there for things to break down in a lack of trust.

* told to me by a well-known music journo that spoke with Prince about Glasto.

Macca gone joint favourite with Swift on Sky Bet at 4/5. Probably money being placed on him but interesting its the same when we have no reason for Macca. 

Maybe the BBC interview has made people believe its him since they dont have efests to debunk the rumour.

5 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Macca gone joint favourite with Swift on Sky Bet at 4/5. Probably money being placed on him but interesting its the same when we have no reason for Macca. 

Maybe the BBC interview has made people believe its him since they dont have efests to debunk the rumour.

We don't on here but in the public mind, Eavis has said he wants him to do it and Macca has also said he's up for coming back. I'd think thats enough for the regualr go'er to think there's a chance. 

15 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Macca was in The Beatles and Taylor Swift has songs about being dumped.

its the biggest edition of the biggest festival yet and both macca and Eavis have said they’re up for it so that’s where my head is at with the whole thing.

couldn't Taylor sub fleetwood? Similar to Miley Cyrus last year?

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Couldn't Fleetwood sub Taylor, similar to somebody else who didn't sub last year?

Normally a reasonable and balanced poster, Lawn goes full superfly TNT motherfucker when TayTay's credentials are questioned.

Edited by Quark