2020 headliners

jj200

4 minutes ago, Heather90 said:

Sadly I've only seen Blue, at least twice to be precise ?

I like to think my music taste is improving with age. I'd definitely prefer Blur these days

Fly By and One Love rocking the stage? I'd be all over that :D

4 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Seeing as there’s talk of Blur, what are the chances of Oasis reforming for Glasto? I have a friend who would literally wet herself if it happened. 

Sadly no chance, as much as Liam pushes for it Noel just doesn't care and is happy doing what he is doing, believe me I would love it if they did but I personally think they will never reform...but if you want to hold on to some hope I suppose Liam did say something about continuing his Glastonbury journey (As he has done the last 2, subbing this year) and only place up from subbing is headlining which Liam is not big enough for....but Oasis obviously are so we can all hope! That or Liam could be a secret set? I dunno

The thing with the Oasis reunion is that it might sound alright in theory, but there's no way it'd be any good in practice.

Oasis have already reunited and done Glastonbury and it was pretty awful. If they're going to get together, release a decent album and actually put some effort in, then perhaps. Couldn't be less interested in a reunion under any other circumstances.

• Upvote 1

Most of the people I know why favour an Oasis reunion never had the misfortune of seeing them live towards the end of their days as a functioning band. They were dreadful (opinion). I would be surprised if they reformed, even more surprised if they could recapture the energy they had in their early career. 

1 minute ago, TheNewUnion said:

Most of the people I know why favour an Oasis reunion never had the misfortune of seeing them live towards the end of their days as a functioning band. They were dreadful (opinion). I would be surprised if they reformed, even more surprised if they could recapture the energy they had in their early career. 

Agree with this, saw some terrible Oasis shows between 00 and 09.

Glastonbury 2004 being the worst headliner set I've seen on the Pyramid.

20 minutes ago, TheNewUnion said:

They were dreadful (fact).

A pub band.