2020 headliners

jj200

3 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t want either 1975 or Taylor Swift?

Saw 1975 this year, wasn’t blown away. No interest in Swifty, she’s just not my cup of tea. 

If either of them headline at least it will be easy for me to get into the south east corner. 

I despise the 1975 and not into Taylor Swift. But, as you say, I just accept that the headliners aren't going to be tailored around me and instead I get to see some other decent acts headline and beat the rush to the SE Corner!

I've barely seen any of the headliners the last few years (I think only Foos, Beyonce, Florence and Muse). I just like to see the fest attract big names as it means more people are happy/feels more special.

8 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Saw 1975 this year, wasn’t blown away. No interest in Swifty, she’s just not my cup of tea. 

If either of them headline at least it will be easy for me to get into the south east corner. 

That’s always the way I look at it. I would like one Pyramid headliner but not fussed about all three being to my taste.

We need just a bit more on the 1975 to consider them likely. It’s very very quiet and I don’t hear much about them doing it across the wider media.

I think soon Matt healy has to say something, or it’s not happening. He’s been very silent on Glastonbury for a while!

8 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Nope. Not interested in either. Hoping to get one Pyramid headliner but not massively fussed.

After getting a ticket for 2017 - "I haven't seen a Pyramid headliner since 2014, I am 100% watching one" - Line up comes out.... "nah".

After getting a ticket for 2019 - "I haven't seen a Pyramid headliner since 2014, I am 100% watching one" - Line up comes out.... "nah".

After getting a ticket for 2020 - "I haven't seen a Pyramid headliner since 2014, I am 100% watching one"..........

I DEFINITELY am next year.

2 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Perfect for a legends slot then. I can’t see them putting on two classic acts as headliners. I’d much prefer FM as one of the 3. 

Yeah I do agree with this completely. I basically want Fleetwood and then one other headliner I'd actually want to see (Kendrick, AM).

Didn't any of the Pyramid headliners last year so hoping for something I'll like and can easily convince my group to go to.

5 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

It feels good to be back amongst the efestivals rumour madness. I've missed it over the past few years. I'm sure those who also missed out for 2019 tickets agree. 

For the last few weeks ive avoided this thread just incase i was ticketless post sale, but after a successful Sunday It feels fantastic to be able to view this thread knowing ill be back.

Cant begin to imagine how good it must feel after a year away!

7 hours ago, mcshed said:

I know Foals are pretty bad but I don't think they're going to help your chances in the resale that much so wishing them on the rest of us is just mean.

Well actually Foals have always been regarded as one of the greatest British live bands! I’ll just work for the car parking crew like last year! Pretty sweet deal for people without a ticket, £450 earnings, and you get complete access to the festival when not working, last year I had all the evenings off and all of Sunday. So little advice for anyone without  ticket! So seeing as I’ll be there, I’d very much like to see Foals headline and I think they’d be a treat for everyone!!

• Downvote 1