2020 headliners

jj200

3 hours ago, addicted2noise said:

The Coldplay rumors are pretty disheartening, surely people have wised up to their dreary music and Chris Martin's psychotically humble act by now?

Blatantly weren't there in attendance when they last headlined. If you're genuinely calling that set dreary you need to look up the definition...

1 minute ago, henry bear said:

Do you have an ‘only watch one act once’ policy?

Of course not. They were good I enjoyed them but I wouldn’t part with my money to watch them again, much like Elton John who I haven’t seen before. Don’t think I’m willing to pay what it costs. 

5 hours ago, mufcok said:

Every time I come on this thread I hope to see something that puts McCartney back firmly in the frame, still patiently waiting.. 

Well, if he's "starting to think about it", I'm sure the Eavii would jump at the chance to have him in the Legends slot. I know he could headline the whole thing, but he might prefer a nice singalong in the sun, he is a Grandude now... 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-somerset-49591024

4 hours ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

From an entirely selfish point of view I’ve seen Fleetwood Mac before, with Buckingham to so I can take or leave them headlining. Would love for Elton and Macca.

Almost no one listens to music for the enjoyment of other people, be as selfish as you want :P

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Well, if he's "starting to think about it", I'm sure the Eavii would jump at the chance to have him in the Legends slot. I know he could headline the whole thing, but he might prefer a nice singalong in the sun, he is a Grandude now... 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-somerset-49591024

Old he may, but has McCartney ever played a festival and not headlined... ever? Surely him jumping straight from the biggest band in the world assured him top billings immediately during his solo career.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Old he may, but has McCartney ever played a festival and not headlined... ever? Surely him jumping straight from the biggest band in the world assured him top billings immediately during his solo career.

Oh yeah, he could probably do whatever he wanted if he was available to do it, just thought with his book out about being a grandude he might embrace singing in the sun instead of a night set, esp given the atmosphere of the Legends slot in recent times.