2020 headliners

jj200

5 hours ago, The Nal said:

There isn't a font size big enough for the "meh" to describe Arcade Fires last Glasto gig. Crowd was fairly modest aswell. 

Opinions Hey?  Haha! I thing they are brilliant and their set was too. I'd very much like if they played again in 2020 but cant see it 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Havors said:

Opinions Hey?  Haha! I thing they are brilliant and their set was too. I'd very much like if they played again in 2020 but cant see it 

Thought it was too. To me, Regine didn't sound good though for some reason. See them at Wembley last year and she sounded perfect. Maybe it was where i was standing 

6 hours ago, The Nal said:

There isn't a font size big enough for the "meh" to describe Arcade Fires last Glasto gig. Crowd was fairly modest aswell. 

Speaking as a typography enthusiast, there is no upper limit to font sizes, so I'm sure you can get the MEH you want. 72pt equals 1 inch vertical height.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Arcade Fire's headline set was one of the best gigs I've ever seen on the farm

Do not, I cannot stress this enough, @ me.

One of the best gigs I've ever been to.

I am not surprised that people who don't really like the band found them underwhelming though...that's usually what happens when you are watching a band you don't particularly like ?‍♂️

Edited by Calvin Klein
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

I’m a huge AF fan and have seen them at least half a dozen times. That night on the Pyramid wasn’t their finest hour.

(Castlefield was their finest hour)

The last tour that they did in the round was brilliant. Didn't clock it at the time, but the Wembley gig i was at was the first time they ever did all the Neighbourhood songs in sequence.

Florence came on and screamed her only decent song (Dog Days), then, thinking they had done their guest slot/it couldn't get any better, Boy George came on and did Karma Chameleon. I'm not exactly a huge Culture Club, but you'd have to be pretty miserable not to enjoy that.

33 minutes ago, Homer said:

The last tour that they did in the round was brilliant. Didn't clock it at the time, but the Wembley gig i was at was the first time they ever did all the Neighbourhood songs in sequence.

Florence came on and screamed her only decent song (Dog Days), then, thinking they had done their guest slot/it couldn't get any better, Boy George came on and did Karma Chameleon. I'm not exactly a huge Culture Club, but you'd have to be pretty miserable not to enjoy that.

I went to the other night at Wembley and we got Jarvis doing ‘Running The World’ which was fantastic too!

2 hours ago, Homer said:

Image result for frown gif

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’m a huge AF fan and have seen them at least half a dozen times. That night on the Pyramid wasn’t their finest hour.

(Castlefield was their finest hour)

2017? Best gig I've ever been to. Favourite band but remember watching their 2014 glasto set and being a little underwhelmed but hard to judge from the couch. Check out their Lollapalooza set from last year it proves they could easily do glasto again