2020 headliners

jj200

Just now, eFestivals said:

if i had to make a guess, I'd go with The 1975 - as that makes a nice trio of old, mid and new acts.

Yeah I guess so. I think Arctic Monkeys as the third would make even more sense as a trio but everything seems to have gone so quiet with them. No chance they're doing it without dropping something new

2 hours ago, Homer said:

Thursday headliner?! Is there something to this or are we back in 'fourth headliner' territory?

(Also, gutted I only just saw the 'I preferred the Peter Green version' post - who won this year's game of Fleetwood Mac bingo?!).

Just wait till someone suggests a second main stage...

3 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Just wait till someone suggests a second main stage...

Should scrape the main stage all together and possibly the 2nd / other whatever it is called stage now.

Could reduce ticket prices by perhaps up to 50%, people going just for mainstage artists wouldn't bother going any more so much easier to get tickets.

win win win in my book

6 hours ago, Homer said:

Thursday headliner?! Is there something to this or are we back in 'fourth headliner' territory?

(Also, gutted I only just saw the 'I preferred the Peter Green version' post - who won this year's game of Fleetwood Mac bingo?!).

If there is a fourth headliner, Coldplay will be all over it. Much like Radiohead, they've been there so many times, being the first act to headline a 4th day on the anniversary....they'd be there!