2020 headliners

jj200

2 hours ago, mattiloy said:

Would be great if Fleetwood Mac wheeled out Peter Green for a couple of original classics. Black magic woman, green manalishi, oh well.

Extremely unlikely of course but maybe glasto is a place where dreams can come true..

Not happening that. A god chunk of the crowd would be baffled as well as they’re basically 2  different bands. I don’t particularly want them to play after the whole Lindsey Buckingham palava, wouldn’t be the same without him. Do they still play Big Love the same way? Surely not?

10 minutes ago, lukethekid said:

Not happening that. A god chunk of the crowd would be baffled as well as they’re basically 2  different bands. I don’t particularly want them to play after the whole Lindsey Buckingham palava, wouldn’t be the same without him. Do they still play Big Love the same way? Surely not?

Didn’t play Big Love at all this summer.

1 hour ago, lukethekid said:

A man can dream.

How about the University of California marching band then for tusk? What a way that would be to mark the 50th anniversary. About 30 people on stage, that big brass crescendo drawn out for 10 mins or so in the final song of the encore. It would be bombastic.

Buckingham is a big loss though, thats true.

13 hours ago, Keithy said:

At least we won't have the tedious annual 'Stone Rose's might play and they are headline material' thread.

Glad I got to see them on their return, was too young first time around.

Give it five years for the bills to start piling up and they’ll be back.

Edited by Hugh Jass