2020 headliners

jj200

3 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

I mean, this is ignoring the fact she is supposed to be releasing a double album by the end of the year

Not that I think she's particularlly likely, but I dont think its impossible (tho if Taylor is nailed I doubt they'll also book another big female pop act)

I mean... is she? There’s been a lot of hype from her fan base that she is but there hasn’t been much evidence.

Remember that this happens a lot with Rihanna, she’s become a bit like TOOL.

23 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I mean... is she? There’s been a lot of hype from her fan base that she is but there hasn’t been much evidence.

Remember that this happens a lot with Rihanna, she’s become a bit like TOOL.

Only been 3 years since her last album...

...And she was pretty much releasing an album a year before that

Edited by FloorFiller

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Only been 3 years since her last album...

...And she was pretty much releasing an album a year before that

Anti - 2016

Unapologetic - 2012

Talk that Talk - 2011

Loud - 2010

Rated R - 2009

Etc etc etc. You are right but her output slowed down pretty fast after unapologetic. I dunno whether you follow her on twitter but there’s a joke amongst her fans that they are having to beg her to write music.

Comparing her to the peaks of earlier in the decade, there has been a sharp shift in how she markets herself and how much time she spends in the spotlight. What I’m saying is that she’s promised music for a while now but her recent activity doesn’t indicate she’s far in the recording process at all. I would be surprised if the album was out this year.

26 minutes ago, madmaninabox said:

Haven't checked this thread. Assuming with Ball & Chain out the Who are back on the Pilton  dinner menu?

Not sure how well the Who’s latest tour would go down at the farm - a load of album tracks from Tommy and Quadrophenia might be too polarising for the 50th.

Still, anything’s better than the Spice Girls.

Just now, AlParkin03 said:

Not sure how well the Who’s latest tour would go down at the farm - a load of album tracks from Tommy and Quadrophenia might be too polarising for the 50th.

Still, anything’s better than the Spice Girls.

They've a new album out in November. Presumably the new tour could I corporate more of that. 

11 minutes ago, AlParkin03 said:

They seem to be splashing in new material already by the looks of it 

not listened to ball and chain yet, any good?

Don't listen to him, it's about Guantanamo. Much better than anything off the last album, which isn't saying much I know 

Edited by henry bear