2020 headliners

jj200

1 hour ago, jyoung said:

Over 2,888,892 fans went to see her. Is that a flop?

What absolute bull!, not you by the way! A world mega pop star is a flop because they may decide a new tour would work better etc etc in an arena setting than stadiums. Reputation has been her weakest album on sales but at 2.23m even that's hard to justify.

Calling rep tour a flop is like saying Adele is bound to flop with her next album because it won’t be as big as 21 or 25.

Taylor is doing fine. By fine, I mean much better than any of her contemporaries.

Which female singer out there is selling stadiums other than Beyoncé?

21 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Come on mate ?

Point is, the Reputation stadium tour broke attendance records across the globe. It didn't flop. 

I'm going off of stuff that I'd read, and that you can easily find too. That coupled with her new choice of venues seemed to match. But it's something I really don't give a shit about and you can take the W if we can stop talking about it.

11 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Calling rep tour a flop is like saying Adele is bound to flop with her next album because it won’t be as big as 21 or 25.

Taylor is doing fine. By fine, I mean much better than any of her contemporaries.

Which female singer out there is selling stadiums other than Beyoncé?

Madonna when she finishes this theatre residency business. Lady Gaga was ascending to stadium status until her injury. Kylie could do a stadium tour easily. In europe and australia. And what did the Spice Girls just do?

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Madonna when she finishes this theatre residency business. Lady Gaga was ascending to stadium status until her injury. Kylie could do a stadium tour easily. In europe and australia. And what did the Spice Girls just do?

Kylie could do one in Australia, I doubt  she could in Europe at all. She was only Barn headline at Rock Wechter last year. Spice Girls did on a huge reunion tour, that will filter down eventually.

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:13 AM, Superscally said:

So...fancy letting your pal know that I'm just about to finish my book on the Forrest Gump run and need a publisher? @Woffy @Quark and @Gnomicide will buy a few copies each I'd say! ?

Just seen this, dude.

Unles things have moved on (although I saw you only finished this week) I'll have a word with my friend who's published (wellbeing-type stuff) and has done ghost writing (Peter Jones of Dragon Den's book) and i'll keep you posted via the usual channels.

More importantly:

Are we all in it? :) 

2 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

Nice touring schedule gap you got there. Shame if someone was to... play the UK's biggest festival during it.

For real though, if this ends up happening I love that our first whiff of it was a half cut CalGon clocking her trying to stay incognito between the cider bus and the bogs.

I would still fall down on the side of her not being there and CG badgering randos.