2020 headliners

jj200

4 hours ago, GrumpyRaver said:

Except for Bad Blood, I Knew You Were Trouble, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Look What You Made Me Do...

Heard of one of them, can name Shake It Off and Blank Space too... I'm not arsed anyway, would be somewhere else, but reckon that field would be packed...

Edited by Superscally

I think we need to accept if an artist is selling out stadiums (especially Wembley) they are a bona fide headliner. If there isn’t a headline space for them they won’t be playing.

Taylor is this - those that think she would fit well mid pyramid don’t realise that if it came to that or nothing, her team would probably pick nothing.

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Thing is, at the point The Silvery Tay is 7 albums deep.  If you're in your 40s she might appear like some Johnny Come Lately, but if you're in your mid-20s she's basically a heritage act who's been having hits for as far back as you can remember.

Her first charting songs in the UK (Teardrops on My Guitar, Love Story) were in 2007 and 2008.

I’ve been aware of Taylor since I was 11!

43 minutes ago, jyoung said:

? This concept.

It’s misguided but I do sympathise a bit. The UK took a while to warm to Taylor, I’d say it wasn’t until Red we started taking her seriously.

The amount of records she’s sold this decade is unbelievable. Her contemporaries Katy, Gaga, Rihanna etc don’t come anywhere near her numbers. I think some people here struggle to believe it as the playing field seems more level in the UK.

However in the US there is simply no competition. Taylor is miles ahead of everyone (even now).

12 minutes ago, DomenicoZappala said:

Don’t post a lot on here but always reading the posts! This is my prediction, just wondering what everyone’s opinions on it are:

•Fleetwood Mac

-Noel Gallagher’s HFB

•Taylor Swift 

-Foals

•Paul McCartney 

-Paolo Nutini 

LS -> The Kinks

By all accounts Macca won’t be touring next summer sadly.

13 minutes ago, ThomJG said:

Wouldn’t at all rule him out though! He’s currently on even odds on all betting sites! Along side Michaels comments, seems like it could be a done deal!?

I've had better info than what Michael said. Ignore what Michael said.

Betting sites are about where the money is being placed, and not about the likelihood of it happening.