2020 headliners

jj200

27 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

I love odd sites for Glastonbury, unless something is known they have 0 idea. 1975 having the same chance as Led Zeppelin is hilarious. 

Most, if not all odds are based on how people are betting, not on the probability of the result (I guess they have to start somewhere but as soon as money placed is significant the price will change).

1 hour ago, Tommy101 said:

Most, if not all odds are based on how people are betting, not on the probability of the result (I guess they have to start somewhere but as soon as money placed is significant the price will change).

It's a novelty betting market. It's just a bit of fun. They would only be willing to take small bets up to £100. Plus Skybet are one of the worst bookmakers at being willing to take a bet so anyone in the know would need several accounts or lots of friends to make it pay! 

The over round on this book is embarrassing. If it was a horse racing one the bookmaker would be in serious trouble from the gambling authorities for ripping off the consumer. 

18 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Interesting to see they say you have six minutes to complete your transaction once through...

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Im sure that was there last time ? I didn't get through so cant be 100% 

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I think it's been there for a while.

That said I'm usually too busy furiously entering all my details I don't stop to notice.

...but weren't there myriad tales of woe of getting through to the booking page, entering details then getting told it was sold out?

Just now, Superscally said:

...but weren't there myriad tales of woe of getting through to the booking page, entering details then getting told it was sold out?

I dont think NME gets any info direct though ... its just reporting of other info from around the internet .... That article calls it the Worthy Park festival so cant be entirely trusted to be factually correct :) 

2 hours ago, Superscally said:

Interesting to see they say you have six minutes to complete your transaction once through...

I was saved by this measure as my card got seclimed for suspected fraud and it gave me enough time to sort it. It was pretty much the last coach resale ticket at the time too

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I dont think NME gets any info direct though ... its just reporting of other info from around the internet .... That article calls it the Worthy Park festival so cant be entirely trusted to be factually correct :) 

They do that kinda thing all the time and it can be pretty cringe-worthy (e.g. the Foo Fighters being 'The Everlong rockers' or something) but it's even worse when they fuck it up.