2020 headliners

jj200

9 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

CalGon may or may not have eyeballed her on site.

Plus she has an album out very soon so it’s hardly a stretch to imagine she'll be touring next summer. 

My friends daughter is a big fan (5 yo ) he's debating having her on the sunday next year ... although carrying her for quite a bit on our walk about might have put pay to that for a few more years .... thanks :) 

ok quite like a bit of TS myself

Edited by crazyfool1

What’s interesting is you can’t disprove or prove whether he saw her or not. She posted during Glastonbury weekend but there’s no indication that she was in the UK!

If it’s not any of the 1975, FM or Elton then i’m pretty stumped. Dangerously close to Coldplay and Arctic Monkeys being in the picture.

5B91A4C5-1BBA-4E75-94CE-8618B7968460.png

There's no indication that she wasn't in the UK either though also that was the weekend the feud with Scott Borchetta and Scooter Braun became public and to be honest I doubt she would've been partying at Glasto when all that kicked off. Unless she was there earlier in the weekend and then left when she got wind of all of that. 

I want her to be there so badly and it could happen but don't think that she would've been on site this year. 

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Having sunglasses designed by Stella McCartney doesn’t mean she has to be with her to wear them.

My guess would be that she's tagged SMC in the pic.  More that if they aren't her design then why else would she tag her if she wasn't with her?

30 minutes ago, Quark said:

My guess would be that she's tagged SMC in the pic.  More that if they aren't her design then why else would she tag her if she wasn't with her?

True, although "calm" 'aint a word I usually associate with the Friday if Glastonbury. Even if I were trying to pretend I'm super zen about a public fued. But, I am also not aware of the rules of Instagram, so what the fuck do I know. 

Personally, while I totally get that Taylor is a big win for the festival, she doesn't float my boat. If it's her and The 1975 I'm close to another straight run of no pyramid headliners. That's never really bothered me in the past, but after the magic of Radiohead, it would be nice if there was one to get stuck into. 

I'm still firmly in Team FM. Can't really see why they would have mentioned it at their own gig if it was something that was gonna happen in a few years time like. Now, watch them clash with Nine Inch Nails or someone to totally ruin my weekend. 

Has anyone thought of the other possibility of that Taylor post? 

i.e. using a link up with Stella to announced that she's subbing Macca on the Friday? :P

Macca, FM & Elton anyone? :P

I know this isn't happening but it's still fun to speculate. 

36 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Did anyone here work on the movie Cats? They might be able to confirm why Swizzle would be in the UK in late June.

I didn't work on it but I'm pretty sure that filming finished in April so unless there were last minute re-shoots who knows why she would be in the UK late June. Failing that she could've just fancied a trip over here as she does love the UK. 

57 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

New album probably out next year, big British band, no chance they'll play an announced set because it would be headline or nothing (and that's definitely not happening). Gotta be one of the favourites for a secret set.

Why is them headlining definitely not happening?

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Why is them headlining definitely not happening?

Not everyone loves them but for me and others they absolutely smashed the headline slot in 2014. Big British band and would be a good set again since Kasabian are band that put on a show and granted it isn't the best headliner in peoples eyes, especially on here but there isn't no chance it will happen. Unlikely happening granted but Stormzy returning festival after with one album wasn't likely but it happened. I would prefer it than 75 or Foals because 75 I am not the biggest fan of and Foals I have seen too many times and I would love to see Kasabian headline it again since it looked mental. Secret set would make more sense and probably is likely in JP or Park again. Park would be insane. If they do headline I wouldn't complain about something like this:

FRI: Kasabian

SAT: Fleetwood Mac

SUN: Elton John