2020 headliners

jj200

12 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Alice Cooper dragged along his old band to play the encore on his last tour and Mick Taylor followed the Stones round to do 2 songs a night so it's not unheard of, however unlikely. 

And The Stones hardly even played can't you hear me knocking, I am surprised Mick got out of bed for it. £££

I would love it to be Kasabian again because :

1) They’re f****** fantastic, and are one of the best live bands around at the moment

2) It would be hilarious to see the implosion of rage on this forum. Especially if Nick Cave subs them and his crowd is full of Kasabian fans. 

Edited by TKOCF
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TKOCF said:

1) They’re f****** fantastic, and are one of the best live bands around at the moment

2) It would be hilarious to see the implosion of rage on this forum. Especially if Nick Cave subs them and his crowd is full of Kasabian fans. 

1) LOL

2) It wouldn't inspire rage in me, just pure boredom. But Nick Cave would still smash it so all good (see 2013 for evidence).

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TKOCF said:

I doubt there would be an explosion of rage. The collective shrug and “meh” however would be heard on the moon.

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I doubt there would be an explosion of rage. The collective shrug and “meh” however would be heard on the moon.

He did say implosion to be fair, which when it comes to rage I have no idea how it would even work. Maybe like this

kasabian.jpg.2a311d82dc0930db786c2756ce4517e7.jpg

Hi all, long time lurker but just made an account to say I think Jason Derulo should be a SR. He's certainly (finally) going to release his new album before the festival and he's one of, if not the biggest star to come out of this decade. He's got the tunes, the moves and would put on one hell of a show. They'd be foolish not to book Derulo for the 50th anniversary.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Ridin' Solo said:

Hi all, long time lurker but just made an account to say I think Jason Derulo should be a SR. He's certainly (finally) going to release his new album before the festival and he's one of, if not the biggest star to come out of this decade. He's got the tunes, the moves and would put on one hell of a show. They'd be foolish not to book Derulo for the 50th anniversary.

That you, Jase?

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Ridin' Solo said:

It takes a bit more than a new album release for a band / artist to get classified as a rumour, let alone a SR.  It's based on tour dates, interviews, bits of info in the music press and industry, all that sort of stuff.  Might have a new album coming out, but don't think there's been any of that around him has there? Certainly not a name that's come up in relation to Glastonbury anyway, at least as far as I know.

EDIT: welcome to posting :)

Edited by Quark