SE corner line ups...

buffy394

29 minutes ago, Trout Mask Replica said:

JK Flesh... Perhaps following a Godflesh set somewhere. 

We had him at our techno night In Newcastle a few weeks ago with Regis. 

One of the best nights of techno I've ever seen. 

Paula Temple knows how it's done too. 

Andrew Weatherall always goes down well. Brilliant last tim I saw him. 

Umwelt spinning vinyl somewhere would be a treat too. 

Container playing a live set, also brilliant. 

Any of this would be amazing!

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

How did we get from talks of Regis to a Soldardo/Chamelphat supergroup in about 3 posts. 

Hope the bookers at Glastonbury cater for both  crowds so none of the Sophat lot are fucking anywhere near me. 

A-fucking-men, brother ✊?

And if we’re having Regis, let’s go the whole hog and have Surgeon, Blawan and Pariah as well and blow the festival roof off!

Ben

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Winslow Leach said:

I had no idea Godflesh are still going. I'd be well up for both.

Yes, Godflesh are still are a thing. They reformed in 2010 and are better than ever, saw them live last year and looking forward to seeing them again at Supersonic in Birmingham in July. They are also playing at Boomtown this year. 

Justin in the meantime has been making quite the name for himself in techno, indeed as many only know him for his solo electronic stuff as other do Godflesh. 

It was my pleasure to host him and Regis at the little techno night in Newcastle my sister organises. Great blokes both. 

Here's Justin's set he gave us permission to share. 

Listen to JK Flesh LIVE - Municipal - 29/03/19 by spewis #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/spewis/jk-flesh-live-municipal

Edited by Trout Mask Replica

1 minute ago, Penrhos said:

Hmmm - So Four Tet and CamelPhat are both on the Silver Hayes lineup poster - so does that blow any chances of a SE corner set?

Four Tet has definitely done multiple sets in the past. Including a breakfast time one in Stonebridge that was an excellent start of the day.

2 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Four Tet has definitely done multiple sets in the past. Including a breakfast time one in Stonebridge that was an excellent start of the day.

One of my favourite starts to a Glastonbury morning that. Felt rough as fuck but shook it off to some great tunes and a few cans. Would love something similar this year.

1 hour ago, Penrhos said:

Hmmm - So Four Tet and CamelPhat are both on the Silver Hayes lineup poster - so does that blow any chances of a SE corner set?

If anything I think it increases it. Potentially not CamelPhat as can see them catering more for a 9pm-11pm type slot, but im sure Four Tet will crop up somewhere else, he usually does.

1 hour ago, Jay89 said:

I’m still waiting for the likes of Ben Klock, Monika Kruse, VTSS, DaxJ, Blawan or Marcel Dettman! I’m liking Silver Hayes lineup, but it’s all vanilla and no nuts!

Both Ben Klock (both days) and Monika Kruse (Saturday) are at Awakenings on the same weekend ?