SE corner line ups...

buffy394

2 hours ago, StevieGed said:

Wonder what it would take to get Prydz there. Realistically think he could pack out the JP tent but would be amazing to see him show up. Has he ever played? 

Hoping Peggy Gou is on the farm this year, great DJ who’s been doing the rounds and making a name over the last year or so.

Played in 2009, Dance East or West, can't remember which. Was great but he's come on leaps and bounds since then, especially with the visuals. Been beating the Prydz drum for years now, he's in Europe so there's an outside chance but it's unlikely, sadly. Eric doing something with the Arcadia team would be fantastic

2 hours ago, Jay89 said:

I’ll lose my shit when he drops ‘only human’.

My favourite track of the moment absolutely can't wait to hear it on the farm

1 hour ago, fatyeti24 said:

loving that tune at the moment.  there's some serious yeke yeke vibes on it.

I knew it reminded me of something spot on

5 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Played in 2009, Dance East or West, can't remember which. Was great but he's come on leaps and bounds since then, especially with the visuals. Been beating the Prydz drum for years now, he's in Europe so there's an outside chance but it's unlikely, sadly. Eric doing something with the Arcadia team would be fantastic

Realistically now, with deadmau5 and chemical brothers having headlined the other, he certainly could put on a show on one of the bigger stages. Other probably being perfect for him.

Haven't caught his new Holo show but out of the clips I’ve seen it looks like some top end production. 

Shadows is by far my favourite song but I’ve also got a lot of love for Beyond 8. 

27 minutes ago, StevieGed said:

Realistically now, with deadmau5 and chemical brothers having headlined the other, he certainly could put on a show on one of the bigger stages. Other probably being perfect for him.

Haven't caught his new Holo show but out of the clips I’ve seen it looks like some top end production. 

Shadows is by far my favourite song but I’ve also got a lot of love for Beyond 8. 

I think Deadmau5 and (obviously) Chemical Brothers have much more commercial clout than Prydz though. He's very popular but probably not quite enough for the Other Stage. I've seen the EPiC 5.0 show and it would be incredible there. So many great tunes, Last Dragon, One Day, Liam, Liberate, Welcome To My House, Mirage, I could go on! And that's not including his stuff as Cirez D! 

Come on Eric, "hit me with those laserbeams" 

JK Flesh... Perhaps following a Godflesh set somewhere. 

We had him at our techno night In Newcastle a few weeks ago with Regis. 

One of the best nights of techno I've ever seen. 

Paula Temple knows how it's done too. 

Andrew Weatherall always goes down well. Brilliant last tim I saw him. 

Umwelt spinning vinyl somewhere would be a treat too. 

Container playing a live set, also brilliant. 

• Like 1