SE corner line ups...

buffy394

5 hours ago, grilladelphia said:

SOME jump up would be nice though, additionally some neurofunk, maybe a Critical Music takeover?

plus a healthy dose of heavy dub/digi/steppas a la Iration Steppas/OBF would be a highlight for me.

There's so much dnb to choose from. Critical did a takeover in 2017 (wasn't great though tbh) and I'm sure they'll do one again in some capacity.

Wonder what it would take to get Prydz there. Realistically think he could pack out the JP tent but would be amazing to see him show up. Has he ever played? 

Hoping Peggy Gou is on the farm this year, great DJ who’s been doing the rounds and making a name over the last year or so.

• Upvote 1

Would love to see Kölsch somewhere on the lineup , also praying for Skream for a long set

Im hoping Eli Brown, Cloonee and Melé will be there as well in terms of House stuff, even if it is tech-house, heard Bibi is good as well (Never been before, unsure what the general SE corner has in terms of taste)

14 minutes ago, StevieGed said:

Hoping Peggy Gou is on the farm this year, great DJ who’s been doing the rounds and making a name over the last year or so.

Silver Hayes followed her on Instagram (along with Bicep and some others I can’t remember), so looks quite likely she’ll be there!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, StevieGed said:

Wonder what it would take to get Prydz there. Realistically think he could pack out the JP tent but would be amazing to see him show up. Has he ever played? 

£££

Ben

• Like 1

Quite a few of the mentioned including Kolsch :( are playing Awakenings the same weekend. Obviously that doesn't rule them out completely but those doing both days like Amelie Lens, Kolsch, Maceo Plex I think are quite unlikely. 

Here's hoping i'm wrong and they all share a plane over! Fully expect Peggy Gou to be in Glastonbury, Honey Dijon as well, I wouldn't be surprised though if DJs like themselves who have been getting pretty popular over the last 2 years end up playing in Silver Hayes as part of the expanding late night schedule to spread out crowds.

Image result for awakenings line up

1 hour ago, Obiginnaw said:

Would love to see Kölsch somewhere on the lineup , also praying for Skream for a long set

Im hoping Eli Brown, Cloonee and Melé will be there as well in terms of House stuff, even if it is tech-house, heard Bibi is good as well (Never been before, unsure what the general SE corner has in terms of taste)

Kolsch in 2014 was insanely good. 

10 minutes ago, James_Glasto_LDn said:

Quite a few of the mentioned including Kolsch :( are playing Awakenings the same weekend. Obviously that doesn't rule them out completely but those doing both days like Amelie Lens, Kolsch, Maceo Plex I think are quite unlikely. 

Here's hoping i'm wrong and they all share a plane over! Fully expect Peggy Gou to be in Glastonbury, Honey Dijon as well, I wouldn't be surprised though if DJs like themselves who have been getting pretty popular over the last 2 years end up playing in Silver Hayes as part of the expanding late night schedule to spread out crowds.

Ah damn, love Rodhad so thats disappointing. Could always play Thursday however as they seem to be weighting that more heavily towards electronic acts each year 

11 minutes ago, James_Glasto_LDn said:

No Carl Cox though!

14 minutes ago, James_Glasto_LDn said:

Ouch there some very big names there... 

21 minutes ago, James_Glasto_LDn said:

Would hand pick Joris, Capriati, Kink and Paganini from that list. Let’s hope they all fancy showing up to the farm for the Thursday/Friday!