SE corner line ups...

buffy394

I'm hoping for an Aphex Twin secret set (in a microvenue or anywhere for that matter) most of all.

As long as there'll be some decent DnB and techno to whet my whistle, I'll be a happy camper but by the time I get to the naughty corner I'm usually in a questionable state so if it bangs, I'll be loving it

Edited by Kinkyinuit
i grammar badly
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, buffy394 said:

Agreed. Would love to see Honey Dijon there 

She'll almost certainly do NYC Downlow as she seems to be bezzie mates with Gideon & co.. Her set at Gala festival last year was awesome!

Edited by LeeHC
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Do we know what's happening with the whole Heaven / Hell set up this year?  Have any clues been given?

I always find that I'm a bit intimidated out of going tbh.  I don't know the names, genres or anything on the lineup, and it gets so rammed in there (particularly put off after the mud and crushes of 2016) that just wandering in to find something I like just seems more hassle than it's worth.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a venue, stage or set that would be the equivalent of the Dave Pearce Trance Anthem albums I'd be mighty obliged :lol:

Unless it's Kolsch or an Etherwood live set.  Then I know where I'm going :)

1 hour ago, stocky3000 said:

Gerd Janson, DJ Koze, Avalon Emerson, Todd Terje and Daniel Avery would be a good start

Surrender was pretty much the soundtrack to my 2017.

32 minutes ago, Quark said:

Do we know what's happening with the whole Heaven / Hell set up this year?  Have any clues been given?

I always find that I'm a bit intimidated out of going tbh.  I don't know the names, genres or anything on the lineup, and it gets so rammed in there (particularly put off after the mud and crushes of 2016) that just wandering in to find something I like just seems more hassle than it's worth.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a venue, stage or set that would be the equivalent of the Dave Pearce Trance Anthem albums I'd be mighty obliged :lol:

Unless it's Kolsch or an Etherwood live set.  Then I know where I'm going :)

I find block 9 to be madder than heaven and hell tbh. London Underground is great if you like garage (which seems to be playing every time I go?!)

My friendship group is pretty split down the middle with die hard guitar band fans, and dance music industry folk - so I tend to follow their lead! However it has rubbed off on me over the years..

I have always found the Common to be slightly more 'chilled?!' if you can describe it that way. Rum shack is always fun and pretty relaxed, and the Cave is great (if you can get in).

Havent heard any word on the big ShangriLa theme but the stages last year (Clash, the big sound tower, truth stage) felt pretty chaotic to me -  which I know was going with the theme, but I preferred heaven and hell.