Eddie Vedder

Martin Ashford

Eddie Vedder will perform on the Pyramid Stage on Saturday 29th June. You heard it hear first or my middle name isn't Douglas. No source. His solo tour takes him to Barcelona on Friday28th  and Dusseldorf on Sunday 30th.  Edder is just what the line up needs.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Martin Ashford said:

Eddie Vedder will perform on the Pyramid Stage on Saturday 29th June. You heard it hear first or my middle name isn't Douglas. No source. His solo tour takes him to Barcelona on Friday28th  and Dusseldorf on Sunday 30th.  Edder is just what the line up needs.

He'd be on poster I reckon so I'm not getting too pissed off yet.. 

But now I'll spend the rest of night finding out lol 

Aggggggggggggg........ Mmm.. Mm................................ But you might have something there....... Fuuuuck. 

10 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

He'd be on poster I reckon so I'm not getting too pissed off yet.. 

But now I'll spend the rest of night finding out lol 

Aggggggggggggg........ Mmm.. Mm................................ But you might have something there....... Fuuuuck. 

If he gets added and you don't get a ticket, I'll personally hold the ladder for you

• Upvote 1