Noel and Fat Boy Slim

Festychick75

32 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy 2 said:

Surprisingly, no. When jj started posting I wasnt even in the Facebook chat and assumed someone in there was behind it. However it turns out everyone in there thought the same. Honestly not a clue who is behind it which makes it all the more baffling. As you have all seen, our trolling attempts are 1000x less funny than jj.

Really??

I’m not sure which is more worrying - not knowing whose twisted mind he sprang from, or the possibility that he’s genuine.

39 minutes ago, gfest2009 said:

Is that what happened to him then? He just vanished? No big conspiracy theories with this one? (I've been gone a while and his name is one of the few that stick out from last time I was around)

I’ve been wondering this for a while, what happened?

I was caught up on the bit of trolling that took place and it was honestly so childish and came off as mean-spirited. It was trying to alienate regular posters and made the forum hard to read. I avoided posting for a bit because of that... and when it comes down to it this is Neil's site, and although we may all feel like we have a 'right' to it we really dont. 

Dont fuck with peoples happiness. 

I'm just here for the memes, witty comebacks, puns, and glasto excitement. 

Re: PheonixGirl shes a poster I enjoy and didnt seem to be involved in the childishness. Let's sort it out guys. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Oh well, case closed.  

apart from the costs in money time and upset (to more than just me: ultimately he's the cause of upset in this thread too).

Where he gets a freebie and 'fair play' for fessing up to being the c**t he's been. :rolleyes: 

Meanwhile the other c**ts are remaining hidden.

20 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

apart from the costs in money time and upset (to more than just me: ultimately he's the cause of upset in this thread too).

Where he gets a freebie and 'fair play' for fessing up to being the c**t he's been. :rolleyes: 

I meant case closed from my interest point of view. I have no doubt that it's caused you and others numerous problems and of course anyone affected has my sympathy but that's not my business. 

He chose to clarify his position and regardless of his actions beforehand and how accurate his confession of them was, although I don't condone his or their actions, I respect him for owning and clarifying the situation when nobody else did. It would have been easier for him to have retained relative anonymity (as the others who you've pointed out have) and leave the rest of us wildly speculating, which would be damaging to the harmony of these threads. 

I hope you and anyone involved are able to move on from this situation as soon as possible. 

48 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Got that, fair enough.

so it’s also now open season to call Phoenixgirl a ‘w*nker’ were she to post on here again?