Noel and Fat Boy Slim

Festychick75

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Can we just close and delete this thread please?

No. 

Either Neil apologises to Pheonix girl or proves shes been doing more. He can't just close the thread and try to forget about it. The way he's handled this is abysmal and someone with 20 years experience should know better 

Just now, Muppetmark said:

No. 

Either Neil apologises to Pheonix girl or proves shes been doing more. He can't just close the thread and try to forget about it. The way he's handled this is abysmal and someone with 20 years experience should know better 

:rolleyes:

Shall I just shut the whole thing down? People are making the mistake thinking I care.

Just now, jonodillieono said:

You'd really rather quit your job and close down your business than apologise to someone?

I'd really rather have a quiet life, where i don't have to deal with w*nkers, where people don't cosy up with w*nkers, and where people don't jump to the defence of people who cosy up with w*nkers (and laughably, some of the w*nkers!).

But that's not available and what is available isn't always a lot of fun, or even what you'd accept as a job. ;) 

1 minute ago, sisco said:

So what stage is Fatboy Slim going to be on? Could he slot into The Prodigy spot?

* that should do it

Given his headline slots at European festivals, sure could be that slot. I think a tribute set of sorts could be on the cards as well, although maybe not in that slot.

Just now, jparx said:

Given his headline slots at European festivals, sure could be that slot. I think a tribute set of sorts could be on the cards as well, although maybe not in that slot.

The recent "in-the-round" UK tour was fun. Maybe a guy who's been part of the Glastonbury fabric for so long deserves a go on one of the big outdoor stages?

Just now, jparx said:

I would actually love this. He's always great fun too! And a tribute set would be perfect 

As long as it then doesn't become a clash between Jon Hopkins/Hot Chip/Fat Boy doing a Prodigy tribute....because that's nightmarish