Noel and Fat Boy Slim

Festychick75

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

too late. There's a clique of people posting here only for trolling, have been for a while. And they have some lovely things to say about everyone else, not.  And apparently it's wrong to call out those who are inducted into it. 

Neil, I really think Phoenix Girl was just joking about your incorrect interpretation vs the correct interpretation of others, as I said before. It seems very unlikely she's been trolling. Why are you so sure it's trolling? Loads of us interpreted it the other way to you and discussed it at the time. It doesn't make us trolls or part of any clique. 

5 minutes ago, Quark said:

If it helps I didn't really take you seriously before either :D

Haha!

I have no idea what went down (although it does sound jolly interesting) ....but shouldn't we all be too busy unecessarily worrying about whether there is going to be some almighty Chems/Hot Chip/Jon Hopkins clash and making wild claims about when the next poster drop will be?

2 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Haha!

I have no idea what went down (although it does sound jolly interesting) ....but shouldn't we all be too busy unecessarily worrying about whether there is going to be some almighty Chems/Hot Chip/Jon Hopkins clash and making wild claims about when the next poster drop will be?

That is definitely the key issue here.

Although, quite clearly, Jon Hopkins > Chems  > Hot Chip

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

that exact post? I'm not.  That people are, I have the evidence. 

Should I take a deliberate attempt to spoil your enjoyment and my business in fun? Perhaps. But i'm not always going to.

what does wee fuds like Gucci Piggy trolling have to do with that one person making that comment?

It's clear you didn't like it cause it was taking the piss out of you and your ego couldn't handle it so you over reacted.

Just now, didinowanttohearthat said:

what does wee fuds like Gucci Piggy trolling have to do with that one person making that comment?

the fact that it wasn't only gucci piggy? I could name and shame, but they probably wouldn't like that. ;) 

Just now, didinowanttohearthat said:

It's clear you didn't like it cause it was taking the piss out of you and your ego couldn't handle it so you over reacted.

:lol: 

You're not half as smart as you like to think you are. :) 

Just now, eFestivals said:

the fact that it wasn't only gucci piggy? I could name and shame, but they probably wouldn't like that. ;) 

:lol: 

You're not half as smart as you like to think you are. :) 

If people have broken rules then ban them?

I'm smart enough to know you've over reacted to someone who did nothing wrong and won't apologise, not much more to it than that.

1 minute ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Any chance you've ever been wrong about anything ever?

Yes. I've indulged you. ;) 

1 minute ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Also, you ignored my point of if they've done something worthy of a ban then ban them.

you can run your own forum your way. I'll run mine with the benefit of my 20 years experience, thanks.

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Yes. I've indulged you. ;) 

you can run your own forum your way. I'll run mine with the benefit of my 20 years experience, thanks.

You complain about people trolling & ruining the forum and then call a paying member a w*nker for a wee joke at your expense, is your ego really that fragile.

Maybe it's you that isn't as smart as they think ?

25 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

that exact post? I'm not.  That people are, I have the evidence. 

Should I take a deliberate attempt to spoil your enjoyment and my business in fun? Perhaps. But i'm not always going to.

No, I’m not suggesting you should at all. And it sounds like you have indeed banned at least one person involved. However, we’re talking about the Noel G interpretation thing here and from what I know from my own intentions and can tell from others here, it has nothing to do with trolling the forum. I personally just think you got it wrong on that one (which is fine, you provide a lot of good info so I’m not sure why you won’t acknowledge it on this) but more importantly, reacted badly to a forum user who joked about you getting it wrong.  

Edited by The Martini Police