Survey- Sustainability of Glastonbury Festivals

Luana Andrei

Good afternoon,

I'm a third-year student currently researching for my dissertation on sustainability of UK music festivals. 

I'm looking specifically for people who have attended the Glastonbury Festival in recent years. It takes no longer than five minutes and I would appreciate if you could fill this survey out.

Thank you. 

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAO__c3V9MlUODI3RU9QU0U0UzdFMFpUTVpQNU1DMzVYRy4u

• 1 month later...

Good evening, 

Apologies for the delay in response. 

After analysing the data, it has resulted that 89% of respondents value sustainability and they are willing to change their behaviour towards environmentalism. All the respondents aged over 45 considered sustainability as being a significant matter, being the most concerned about environmental sustainability.

The findings also suggested that incentives would help in taking a greener approach. Even though attendees have noticed promotion of environmental sustainability when attending music festivals, they considered that sustainable practices should be promoted more by organisers in order to raise awareness. 

Surprisingly, when asked which steps they would take in order to reduce the negative impact, using public transport or car sharing was the least popular choice. I believe the respondents are not fully aware of the negative impacts of transportation on the environment.

Thank you.