Coach/Normal Resale

Jack.194

Hey,

going to try and get resale tickets for me and three friends, just a few questions.

How many tickets can you get in one transaction for the coach resale? If this is less than 4 is it worth trying to get the 4 needed tickets in 2 separate transactions, or just try in the general resale?

Also going to have 18 different devices trying to get tickets on 3/4 different WiFi networks + 3/4 different mobile networks, hopefully this will be enough?

Also good luck to everyone else trying for resale tickets!

50 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Hey,

going to try and get resale tickets for me and three friends, just a few questions.

How many tickets can you get in one transaction for the coach resale? If this is less than 4 is it worth trying to get the 4 needed tickets in 2 separate transactions, or just try in the general resale?

Also going to have 18 different devices trying to get tickets on 3/4 different WiFi networks + 3/4 different mobile networks, hopefully this will be enough?

Also good luck to everyone else trying for resale tickets!

You can get a max of 2 tickets in the coach resale and 4 tickets in the general. Prescribed wisdom is anything more than 1 devise per network confuses the system and may cause disappointment 

1 minute ago, Lycra said:

You can get a max of 2 tickets in the coach resale and 4 tickets in the general. Prescribed wisdom is anything more than 1 devise per network confuses the system and may cause disappointment 

The festival tell us "Attempting to book tickets online using multiple browser tabs can confuse the ticket sales process and cause your transaction to fail. We strongly advise that you use just one browser tab when trying to book tickets, in order to avoid possible problems with your transaction."

You'll see tons of posts either confirming or disputing. From last October or April 2017. I got to the buy screen on one machine in Oct and a laptop via vpn (to have another address) simultaneously. My sis has done it repeatedly just using an ipad. 

In my own experience too many machines or tabs just causes confusion when after 10 minutes something actually happens - I had another browser working at the same time and when I got too excited pushed the back button never to see success on that one again.

Nothing beats having as many people as possible trying from multiple places, but for something so popular that's sometimes just not enough either sadly. 

• Upvote 1