Top Ten Must See So Far...

chatty

So, considering each mention gives one point, TOP 10 according to my calculation is as follows:

1. The Cure (28)

2. Tame Impala (27)

3.  Kylie (25)

4-5. The Chemical Brothers (23)

4-5. Idles (23)

6. Christine and the Queens (21)

7-8. Miley Cyrus (19)

7-8. Janelle Monae (19)

9. Hot Chip (15)

10. Vampire Weekend (14)

Notable mentions with 10+ votes: The Streets(13), Mavis Staples(13), Interpol(13), The Killers(12), Sharon Van Etten(12), Liam Gallagher(10), Lizzo(10), Kate Tempest(10), Kurt Vile(10), Friendly Fires(10), Sheryl Crow(10)

With 0 votes, nobody seems to care about Anne-Marie, Years & Years, Stefflon Don, Pond, Sons of Kemet, Fatoumata Diawara, Bugzy Malone, slowthai

From the names that are high up on the poster.. Stormzy had 6, Janet had 7, Ezra had 3, Lauryn Hill 9.

There's always a chance I made some minor mistakes.

Edited by eyebrain
  • Upvote 3

Can only muster up six must sees but that's fine because I don't like to feel as though I have to be somewhere as it stresses me out.

1. Miley Cyrus
  2. Jorja Smith
  3. Billie Eilish
  4. The Streets
  5. Anne-Marie
  6. Wu-Tang Clan

If Dave gets added he'll be heading for the top.

Will probably make Kylie for the bangers. Seen Chemical Brothers before so not essential but will almost definitely be there. Same for Sigrid. Vampire Weekend, Friendly Fires, Tame Impala all likely but dependent on how I feel at the time.

Johnny Marr

Michael Kiwanuka

Low

Pond

The Cure

Idles

Billie Eilish

Hot Chip

Jorja Smith

The Good The Bad & The Queen

I subbed out 5 others whilst making that list: so nil points sadly to Tame Impala, Jungle, Interpol, This Is The Kit & Fat Whites. And ruled out JM due to the heinous Cure clash.

The Killers

George Ezra

Idles

Liam Gallagher

Miley Cyrus

Vampire Weekend

Interpol

Tame Impala

The Chemical Brothers

Snow Patrol

Not all must sees but if I can catch most of these I’ll be happy, not too fussed about Snow Patrol but if no one is clashing I’ll be there! 

12 hours ago, Quark said:

You not in for the resales Whisty?

Hi Quark.  Long story, had big plans for it this year, didn’t get a sniff, folks I go with all lost heart and made different plans, so I’ll have to get there for the 50th year celebrations ?