The Chemical Brothers 2019

fatyeti24

See also 2015, 2011, 2007 etc and so on.

Here's a link to the 2015 set that I can't seem to embed.  Don't blame me, today's my birthday and I've been mixing my drinks.

Anyway, we know what we're going to get, and it'll be very similar to that which has gone before.  Which is fine by me, cos I love 'em.  They're one of 'my' bands.  First came about when I was in my teens, still making tunes that I like now I'm in my 40s.  That probably isn't as complimentary as I think it is.

So I'll be there again.  In a spot where the sound is good, freaking out over the transition between Swoon and Star Guitar and hoping for an oldie to be dropped unexpectedly.  Bless 'em.

:D 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Last time I saw Brother and the lads was at the Barras touring Dig Your Own Hole.

Might have a goosey gander if nothing else presents itself.

My thoughts were they may be up against Janelle on the Holts? 

59 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

See also 2015, 2011, 2007 etc and so on.

Here's a link to the 2015 set that I can't seem to embed.  Don't blame me, today's my birthday and I've been mixing my drinks.

Anyway, we know what we're going to get, and it'll be very similar to that which has gone before.  Which is fine by me, cos I love 'em.  They're one of 'my' bands.  First came about when I was in my teens, still making tunes that I like now I'm in my 40s.  That probably isn't as complimentary as I think it is.

So I'll be there again.  In a spot where the sound is good, freaking out over the transition between Swoon and Star Guitar and hoping for an oldie to be dropped unexpectedly.  Bless 'em.

:D 

That 2015 set was fucking ace. One of my favourite Glastonbury sets I've been too