"Moments" of 2019

K2SO

Miley doing "Party in the USA" and hopefully her cover of "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.". I know its unlikely but it'd be awesome if she had The Flaming Lips as her backing band again. 

Also, when Janet slay's that "Rhythm Nation" choreography, its going to be epic.

Edited by gearbm95

22 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Buffalo Stance is a banger but I dunno if it's a big singalong tune.  Having seen NC do it in Shangri La many moons ago it's a bop rather than an anthem.

Maybe it's just my friends all being the right age but I was at a wedding recently and most of them knew every single word of the rap.

1 hour ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Similarly Liam Gallagher playing Oasis songs isn't going to be any different to when he did so in 2017.

When it was the biggest disappointment ever. Hope his voice is better this year, we left half way through his set in 2017, he was shit. And I’m a massive Oasis fan. 

4 hours ago, gearbm95 said:

Miley doing "Party in the USA" and hopefully her cover of "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.". I know its unlikely but it'd be awesome if she had The Flaming Lips as her backing band again. 

Also, when Janet slay's that "Rhythm Nation" choreography, its going to be epic.

I'm with you on Janet but I thought what hell is mylie and now I know she does a cover of Lucy in the sky with diamonds what utter hell 

2 hours ago, Gingerfish79 said:

I think Idles will be one of the biggest gigs of the weekend, particularly if it ends up being Brexit weekend. The track Danny Nedelko will be a huge moment.

Absolutely this 

and I'll add - Kate Tempest always has a moment.  Her performance of "People's Faces" in 2017 was so emotional