"Moments" of 2019

K2SO

Where can you see the iconic "Glastonbury Moments" coming from in 2019, with the acts announced so far?

I've been thinking all day about the party atmosphere that will kick in when The Killers burst into Mr Brightside (Personally, I think it would be incredible if they opened with it)
I also think that if the sun is beating down, Miley playing Malibu could be very nice (Though would be overshadowed if she brings Dolly out)

I also have a little hunch that Gorillaz may be doing a secret set.

Definitely Mr Brightside, in terms of the song which gets the loudest roar of the whole weekend. That song has a life of its own, unlike probably any other released this century. They opened with it when I saw them at V Festival and the crowd's reaction was unforgettable.

Stormzy playing Blinded By Your Grace will be incredibly emotional too.

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

Tame impala - let it happen , Friday night other stage .

killers - mr bright side 

Liam Gallagher - any oasis song 

Christine and the queens - doesn’t matter 

Vampire weekend - Oxford comma 

Chems - high velocity 

Lauryn hill - doo wop

Opening of Stormzy's set

Mr Brghtside, obv

CATQ's whole set will be special

Hot Chip on the Park will be a moment for the Efests crowd

All of Miley's set will be pretty must see. 

Sorry peeps, but George doing Budapest on the Pyramid will be a moment, and could be the clip that BBC latches on to.

Just now, jparx said:

Sorry peeps, but George doing Budapest on the Pyramid will be a moment, and could be the clip that BBC latches on to.

Psht, that song already happened on the Pyramid in 2015. If you'd said Paradise then maybe.

Similarly Liam Gallagher playing Oasis songs isn't going to be any different to when he did so in 2017.

Just now, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Psht, that song already happened on the Pyramid in 2015. If you'd said Paradise then maybe.

Similarly Liam Gallagher playing Oasis songs isn't going to be any different to when he did so in 2017.

I know, I was there! His crowd will just be much bigger this year. Paradise is a banger but Budapest will be the sing along of the set I reckon.