You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (1)
Blackbird (1)
Yellow submarine (1)
I've Got a Feeling (1)

Back to the West holts poster:
Maribou State

Edited by bombfrog

15 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Happened to my cousin at 29. It happened to her so quickly nobody had even gotten round to telling me the diagnosis so I had the double whammy when I found out. She's been out and bought her wig as she was due to start chemo 2 days later when she collapsed and died. The good news was she didn't suffer as her cancer was always going to be terminal. 

I've mentioned it before but Long Live The Queen by Frank Turner is the song that got me through ironic given that her married surname was King. 

Wow - that must have been bad. i think part of the problem with this situ is it seems so sudden, so that must have been awful! Hope you're all good now. X

10 minutes ago, Homer said:

Wow - that must have been bad. i think part of the problem with this situ is it seems so sudden, so that must have been awful! Hope you're all good now. X

Yes it was nearly 10 years ago now. The fact that she died on the same day as my other friend who died when he was 21 messed me up a bit at the time as well and it was the 21st of the month. I do not consider 21 to be a lucky number as my Dad and Grandmother died on the 21st of another month as well. 

Think I was the only person who did not look forward to my 21st birthday and just wanted to get it out of the way and I'm not really a superstitious sort (although not because of Stevie Wonder) 

The suddenness makes it worse for those of us left behind but it is a blessing for them as it means they didn't suffer as much as some do. Take some comfort from that.  

Results for : Maribou State

Winner: Nervous Tics (2 votes)

Part Time Glory (1)
Manila (1)
Kingdom (1)

Steal (1)

I had a listen to all the tracks suggested and gave my vote to Nervous Tics to avoid a draw, love the vocal on it. Anyway, what's the best track by :
Fatboy Slim

My favourite's "Everybody Needs a 303".

Edited by bombfrog