What's the best track by.....

bombfrog

5 minutes ago, Endors Toi said:

'They could settle wars with this
If only they will, imagine the world's leaders on pills'

Weak Become Heroes!

I love The Streets, especially this track, but Mike's grammatically incorrect forced rhymes do grate on me. Every time I hear I hear this line it annoys me that it's not "If only they would".

Still nothing beats the random "yes yes oh yay" he slips into "Fit but you know it" because he can't be arsed to think of another 4 words that fit :)

Results for The Streets

Joint Winners: Weak Become Heroes (9 votes)

Turn The Page (7)
Fit But You Know It (6)
Blinded by the Lights (5)
Dry Your Eyes (4)
Don’t Mug Yourself (3)
It's Too Late (3)
The Irony of it all (3)
Has it Come to This (2)
Let's Push Things Forward (2)
Everything is Borrowed (1)
Could Well Be In (1)
Geezers Need Excitement (1)

Some absolute crackers there. but onwards and upwards to:

Kylie (Minogue, not Jenner)

My favourite is "Confide In Me" but my vote for song I most want to hear at Glasto is "Better The Devil You KNow".

Yeah, I know that it's SAW, yeah I know they're evil, yeah I know not real music blah blah blah.

But Especially For You has the potential to be a genuine moment. Especially if she brings out someone suitable to sing the other half.

3 minutes ago, incident said:

Yeah, I know that it's SAW, yeah I know they're evil, yeah I know not real music blah blah blah.

But Especially For You has the potential to be a genuine moment. Especially if she brings out someone suitable to sing the other half.

Oh Jesus, how could I forget about that? I wonder if Jason will turn up like he did at Hyde Park?

27 minutes ago, incident said:

25 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

Oh Jesus, how could I forget about that? I wonder if Jason will turn up like he did at Hyde Park?

She didn't need anyone to sing the other half at the O2.  Crowd sang Jason's lines and it was, not to put too fine a point on it, fucking amazing. So yeah, for a Pyramid singalong I'm going with that. She's got better songs, but that will be up there with Lionel's Hello for crowd participation.

Edited by Quark