What's the best track by.....

bombfrog

24 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

I didn’t know that about Stuart Sutcliffe - just been reading up about it so thanks for sharing x

A friend died on Sunday (she was 3-fucking-4!). Having mulled it over for a few days, when I was pissed on the train last night with my headphones on, I decided that this song was the only sense I could make of it all (I sent it to my mate and he concurred):

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Homer said:

A friend died on Sunday (she was 3-fucking-4!). Having mulled it over for a few days, when I was pissed on the train last night with my headphones on, I decided that this song was the only sense I could make of it all (I sent it to my mate and he concurred):

Sorry for your loss Homer. As someone with major health problems myself at 44, I also concur. Was wondering about managing Glasto this year, but my 14 year old, wise head on her, said mum...go out with a bang! 

Oh and Come Together gets my vote

Edited by slash's hat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Homer said:

Sorry to hear about your friend. It's no age. 

2 hours ago, slash's hat said:

Sorry for your loss Homer. As someone with major health problems myself at 44, I also concur. Was wondering about managing Glasto this year, but my 14 year old, wise head on her, said mum...go out with a bang! 

Oh and Come Together gets my vote

Your 14-year-old is an absolute gem. Have a great festival and good luck to you with best wishes ?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Homer said:

Cheers - only got diagnosed with the big c six weeks before. Unbelievable! 

Happened to my cousin at 29. It happened to her so quickly nobody had even gotten round to telling me the diagnosis so I had the double whammy when I found out. She's been out and bought her wig as she was due to start chemo 2 days later when she collapsed and died. The good news was she didn't suffer as her cancer was always going to be terminal. 

I've mentioned it before but Long Live The Queen by Frank Turner is the song that got me through ironic given that her married surname was King. 

On 5/10/2019 at 1:41 PM, T-Mouse said:

I saw her standing there

Who the fuck is this guy? 

Friday me was talking shit.

After a weekend revisiting the Beatles back catalogue, i have deduced that the correct answer is:

"I've got a feeling"

Thanks for keeping it open @bombfrog

Inconsequential... But correct

Edited by T-Mouse
Added profanity