What's the best track by.....

bombfrog

Results for Kurt Vile and the Violators

Winner: Loading Zones (2 votes)

Continental Breakfast (1)
Wild Imagination (1)

Well, that didn't take long to count the votes. Last few left now until more line-up is announced. Today :
Loyle Carner

Actually really like him and can't believe I forgot to put him on here until now. My vote goes to "The Isle of Arran"

17 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

Last few left now until more line-up is announced.

Are you going to do any of the Avalon line up? Quite a lot of them have long careers. I'm eager to find out which Bananarama song is the greatest according to the efests community. 

18 minutes ago, mario man said:

Argh, missed Kurt Vile! Would have gone for Pretty Pimpin.

Ditto - it must have slipped off the front page sharpish.

11 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Are you going to do any of the Avalon line up? Quite a lot of them have long careers. I'm eager to find out which Bananarama song is the greatest according to the efests community. 

Agree, some of the Avalon lineup surely deserve this treatment.

42 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

haha, yes I'll certainly do Bananarama. I was just working off the main poster as I couldn't see a lot on the other posters that I thought would work. Looking at it again I'll probably do Frank Turner, Morcheeba, Reef (although if that's not Place Your Hands I'll eat my tent), Magic Numbers and maybe Steeleye Span and James Morrison. Any others you'll have to suggest as I don't know which ones are popular.

On 4/29/2019 at 12:50 PM, bombfrog said:

Results for Hozier

Winner: Nina Cried Power (5 votes)

Take Me To Church  (4)
Jackie And Wilson (3)
Work Song (1)
Arsonist’s Lullabye (1)

Let's do :
Kurt Vile and the Violators

Not a clue here, over to you guys....

Missed this. But Goldtone is the winner for me.

Was having a moment of depression in 2016 having hiked through the mud to get to the Park to see Kurt and was not really enjoying his set until he played this. Transformed my mood to mellow without the need of chemicals!

Honourable mention for Freak Train as well.

Looking forward to seeing him again hopefully at the Park again.

10 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

haha, yes I'll certainly do Bananarama. I was just working off the main poster as I couldn't see a lot on the other posters that I thought would work. Looking at it again I'll probably do Frank Turner, Morcheeba, Reef (although if that's not Place Your Hands I'll eat my tent), Magic Numbers and maybe Steeleye Span and James Morrison. Any others you'll have to suggest as I don't know which ones are popular.

Ibibio Sound Machine and The Cat Empire probably have enough albums to make it worthwhile as well. 

I'll try not to pick another Reef song so you don't have to eat your tent!! although one came up on my playlist the other day that sounded surprisingly un Reef like!

6 minutes ago, e2p2 said:

Gutted to miss Kurt Vile. How come only 4 people voted? 

I intended to look him up so I could remember the name of my favourite song but completely forgot about it. I'm full of a cold at the moment. I have lots of artists that I know and like but don't really know the names of tracks and he is one of them.