What's the best track by.....

bombfrog

21 minutes ago, Harry49 said:

Cold little heart for me too!

Do we have any clues to stage/day/time yet as would hate to miss him again?

Think he played WH last time? We missed him (& Kamasi Washington who was on just before) as i think it was leathering it down at the time and my mate dragged me to Sonic to take shelter & watch Grey Worm, who was awful! I’ve never forgiven him! (my friend, not Grey Worm)

Edited by mario man

Results for Michael Kiwanuka

Winner: Cold Little Heart (10 votes)

Black Man In A White World (7)
I'm Getting Ready (2)
Love & Hate (2)
One More Night (1)

Next up:

Bastille

I'm not mad keen on the lead singer's voice so have never really listened to them. Sitting this one out...

1 hour ago, mario man said:

Think he played WH last time? We missed him (& Kamasi Washington who was on just before) as i think it was leathering it down at the time and my mate dragged me to Sonic to take shelter & watch Grey Worm, who was awful! I’ve never forgiven him! (my friend, not Grey Worm)

I caught Kamasi Washington but left to go to the Pyramid for the Legend slot. ELO proved disappointing probably due to the rain lashing down! Hoping for a WH/Park slot for MK this year.