Lonely Daze (2)
Ketamine for Breakfast (1)
The Beigeness (1)
Stink (1)
Don’t Fall In (1)
Tunnel Vision (1)

Next up:

Johnny Marr

As with Liam Gallagher we'll accept tracks from previous bands but only if he's played them live recently. On that basis I'm going to go for an Electronic track - "Getting Away With It"

2 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

Results for Kate Tempest

Winner: Europe Is Lost (8 votes)

Circles (3)
People's Faces (3)
Lonely Daze (2)
The Beigeness (1)
Stink (1)
Don’t Fall In (1)
Tunnel Vision (1)

Next up:

Johnny Marr

As with Liam Gallagher we'll accept tracks from previous bands but only if he's played them live recently. On that basis I'm going to go for an Electronic track - "Getting Away With It"

Can't believe I missed Kate Tempest but Europe is Lost is probably one of her finest works so glad that one. I'd probably have to go for There Is A Light That Never Goes Out for Johnny Marr based on the amount of tears I saw in the John Peel Tent last time he played. 

All this makes me think that I don't listen to nearly enough music. I've had no idea for about 10 days on any of these artists.

Just you wait till we get down the bottom of the bill. I'll come into my own then. 2pm on the Avalon. My sort of act. An audience comprising entirely of balding middle aged tubby c**ts and space cadets. My people.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, bombfrog said:

Results for Kate Tempest

Winner: Europe Is Lost (8 votes)

Circles (3)
People's Faces (3)
Lonely Daze (2)
The Beigeness (1)
Stink (1)
Don’t Fall In (1)
Tunnel Vision (1)

Next up:

Johnny Marr

REOPEN THE VOTES! ONE MILLION VOTES FOR PEOPLE'S FACES.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Mardy said:

All this makes me think that I don't listen to nearly enough music. I've had no idea for about 10 days on any of these artists.

Just you wait till we get down the bottom of the bill. I'll come into my own then. 2pm on the Avalon. My sort of act. An audience comprising entirely of balding middle aged tubby c**ts and space cadets. My people.

One more in this team. Albeit less of the balding. Everything else fits tho...?

How soon is now.

3 hours ago, Mardy said:

Spot on, first time I've had an actual opinion for around 2 weeks :D