What's the best track by.....

bombfrog

8 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

I am eagerly awaiting @Ayrshire Chris Getting in a quandary over his favourite Aurora tune... and seeing if myself and @crazyfool1split the vote for October Drift.....

im not allowed to comment about OD :) .... im sure we might get some more votes than just us 2 :) ive been talking about them for quiet a while now ...but despite my best attempts they haven't been very open about playing /or not playing this year :) ...anyway im not commenting :) 

18 hours ago, bombfrog said:

On another note, as we run out of bigger acts (top 4 lines of the poster nearly done) should I carry this thread on with the smaller acts just getting a few votes each or should I give it a rest until more of the line-up is announced. I know we're not going to get many more "big acts" announced but there will no doubt be some more with longer back catalogues and larger fan bases.

Happy to keep it going if people want me to.

Maybe give a little more time per artist to make sure everyone who wants to can vote? Will also avoid any scraping of the barrel or running out. We'll hopefully be into weekly area announcements soon that will keep us going ?

20 hours ago, bombfrog said:

On another note, as we run out of bigger acts (top 4 lines of the poster nearly done) should I carry this thread on with the smaller acts just getting a few votes each or should I give it a rest until more of the line-up is announced. I know we're not going to get many more "big acts" announced but there will no doubt be some more with longer back catalogues and larger fan bases.

Happy to keep it going if people want me to.

God, yes. I've only been able to contribute to 2 so far.

Results for Years & Years

Winner: King (4 votes)

If You're Over Me (3)
Take Shelter (2)
Shine (2)
Up In Flames (1)
Eyes Shut (1)
Desire (1)
All For You (1)

I'll go for a smaller act today but a personal favourite of mine:

Rex Orange County

Difficult one for me as it's between 3 but I'm going to plump for  "Never Enough".

10 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

Is he good live?

Please say yes.

I thought he was pretty decent, yeah.

I'm not much of a fan really - just like a few tunes and there was nothing else on I fancied so thought I'd give it a go.   I thought he did a good job and if you like his stuff more than I do then you should definitely enjoy it.

• Upvote 1