What's the best track by.....

bombfrog

Putting together a Spotify playlist and only want to put one track by each artist so I thought I'd ask the forum for their favourite track by each artist, one at a time. No point starting a thread about each artist so thought I'd do it all in one thread one at a time. (I realise that the thread could go on for a while). I'm going to include artists which I don't know much about as I'm lazy and need help knowing what tracks to listen to.

The rules:

* I'll post a new artist each day (unless I'm busy) alongside the winner from the previous day.

* One vote each

* Try to vote for the song which will go down best at Glastonbury, not the ones that sound best on headphones at 2am, if that makes sense.

* I'll post the result as a public playlist once it's got enough on it.

* Please resist the temptation to say "they're all shit" if you don't like an act. Let's try to keep it positive.

So, in no particular order, to kick it off, what's the best track by......

The Cure

I'm saying "Inbetween Days"

Edited by bombfrog
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Waaaaaaaaaaay too many to choose from.

Erm, maybe Disintegration (song) on Disintegration (album) or Burn from The Crow soundtrack but this will likely change every other minute as I remember more.

Ah, just noticed best for Glastonbury...hmm...yeah,  Pictures of you single wise although most will go mad for Friday i'm in love.

Edited by cdm22
  • Upvote 1